Skip to main content

AFL 2020

"LOL".
Suggests rejoicing in our defeat. So be it. But dont pretend otherwise young aff.
Look forward to next week. And may the best team win.

If that’s what you want to believe…

oops-yikes.gif

Disappointing result.
Megs. We just werent good enough for long enough. Bevo (our coach) did try to minimise the obvious height advantage for most of the game. But alas, we couldnt sustain it. Our ruck stocks are a huge problem. Stef martin ( the ruckman we recruited from brissie) has missed most of the season but is playing a scratch match tomorrow. If he gets through, he will play against dons next week. I know footy and my team. It will make a huge diffrence.
I hold no animosity towards any other fans or their choice of clubs, its more of an internal thing.
But. A new week can always bring fresh horizons.

If that’s what you want to believe…

oops-yikes.gif
tumblr_nlxkk8Hf1l1qbw8npo1_250.gifv

LOL aff. The gif(t) you gave me. All is fair in love and war. I honestly look forward to next week.
Forgive me for my sodium levels at present. That was a frustrating loss.But I will regroup and recover. Like I know my dogs can.

Megs. We just werent good enough for long enough. Bevo (our coach) did try to minimise the obvious height advantage for most of the game. But alas, we couldnt sustain it. Our ruck stocks are a huge problem. Stef martin ( the ruckman we recruited from brissie) has missed most of the season but is playing a scratch match tomorrow. If he gets through, he will play against dons next week. I know footy and my team. It will make a huge diffrence.
I hold no animosity towards any other fans or their choice of clubs, its more of an internal thing.
But. A new week can always bring fresh horizons.
Yeah, I don't hold any animosity either.
I don't support Port Adelaide because with the SA sides it's one or the other.
With the other teams, other factors come into it like how much you guys support your team, so in this case I'd have wanted your team through.

tumblr_nlxkk8Hf1l1qbw8npo1_250.gifv

LOL aff. The gif(t) you gave me. All is fair in love and war. I honestly look forward to next week.
Forgive me for my sodium levels at present. That was a frustrating loss.But I will regroup and recover. Like I know my dogs can.

I don’t even think that we will be playing next week. I have us losing and West Coast winning against Brisbane.

I don’t even think that we will be playing next week. I have us losing and West Coast winning against Brisbane.
No chance aff. WC have huge outs . Kennedy and about three other pivotal players . And its in brissie.

No chance aff. WC have huge outs . Kennedy and about three other pivotal players . And its in brissie.

Depends on how badly they want a Top 8 spot.

The thing I figured out about Essendon is the more consecutive games that we win, the more wary I get about the next. No way we are winning a large amount of consecutive games.

Laughable thing is.......we can still retain top 4 if brissie win by less than 22 points. Losing would be even better. Then we are guranteed top 4.
Sorry for my tone. Thats a hard loss to swallow and my sodium levels spiked. Ya know I love ya affy.

Who wouldnt? WC. They are are a shell of their former selves. Still. I live in hope.

Yeah, West Coast…

There are like 2–3 teams below us who can still overtake us and Collingwood always seems like a tough game for us. Will have to see how it all plays out.

Woods are a shamble. I loved harvey as a player but id back sav to perform a better ratings report on their list and playing ability than harvs.

Back