Skip to main content

AFL 2020

giphy.gif

I think the only team that I remotely like in the finals are the Eagles. Wish they played the whole finals series in Perth.

Why DOES everyone hate Collingwood? I have my own reasons which go back to the outer at Victoria Park when I was a mere slip of a girl...scarred for life! BUT to be fair, back in those days any of the suburban grounds were 'battlefields' for opposing fans. I remember trying to set the Collingwood cheer squad's streamers on fire one day at Windy Hill Blushing Emoji.gif thankfully, I wasn't successful.

I've heard about the working class thing before but not the connection to Catholicism. There was a rumour going around in the 80s that you wouldn't get a game with the Bombers if you weren't Catholic (because Kevin Sheedy was one). The article is interesting and brings up some valid points...mainly you either love the Pies or you hate them.

Doesnt need a phd study.
SimilarObeseClumber-size_restricted.gif
No, no, no! Not before I go to bed! Now I'm going to have nightmares of Collypies and dubious renditions of 'Good old Collingwood forever' haunting me all night!

Last edited:
Richmond should win the flag.
We should and I hope beat the saints.
But its all shoulds and wants. Patricularly in this strange season.
Im just glad we made it.

Richmond should win the flag.
We should and I hope beat the saints.
But its all shoulds and wants. Patricularly in this strange season.
Im just glad we made it.

I hope you are wrong and West Coast find form again..

Back