Skip to main content

A petition for BB to show the full spa arguments!

sign the petition

• yes

Votes: 67 87.0%
  • no

Votes: 10 13.0%

• Total voters
M
click YES to sign this virtual petition to show BB we want to see the uncensored unedited spa arguments!

I would really like to know what really went down the night David & Lisa had that fight. Because from what we were shown it seemed to have come from nowhere and then Dave was crying for no reason and later they made up.

I want to see how it started, who was involved and why those reactions occurred cause there was more to that story as we have been getting little tid bits about in exit interviews.

Similar to the David / Priya spa argument too.

How is this progressing,

Has Alex "downed tools" in a mad rush to get this project to our screens asap?

Much respect

G

What about on Wednesday nights show with Priya in the DR, BB talked to her about all the fights she has had and there was one with her and Katie in the kitchen.... when did we ever see that? Looked pretty heated too.... Thanks a lot BB :(

i switched on my tv earlier, cappucino in hand, hoping to catch this show before Ellen

Surprisingly, it is not on yet

When will the bigwigs at channel9 take note of this noticeboard as its programming guide guru???

Unacceptable

No I'm saying the edit of that was bullshit!
hqdefault.jpg

click YES to sign this virtual petition to show BB we want to see the uncensored unedited spa arguments!

I would really like to know what really went down the night David & Lisa had that fight. Because from what we were shown it seemed to have come from nowhere and then Dave was crying for no reason and later they made up.

I want to see how it started, who was involved and why those reactions occurred cause there was more to that story as we have been getting little tid bits about in exit interviews.

Similar to the David / Priya spa argument too.

Back