Skip to main content

A petition for BB to show the full spa arguments!

sign the petition

• yes

Votes: 67 87.0%
  • no

Votes: 10 13.0%

• Total voters

pawlini

I've got the power
click YES to sign this virtual petition to show BB we want to see the uncensored unedited spa arguments!

I would really like to know what really went down the night David & Lisa had that fight. Because from what we were shown it seemed to have come from nowhere and then Dave was crying for no reason and later they made up.

I want to see how it started, who was involved and why those reactions occurred cause there was more to that story as we have been getting little tid bits about in exit interviews.

Similar to the David / Priya spa argument too.

Last edited:
click YES to sign this virtual petition to show BB we want to see the uncensored unedited spa arguments!

I would really like to know what really went down the night David & Lisa had that fight. Because from what we were shown it seemed to have come from nowhere and then Dave was crying for no reason and later they made up.

I want to see how it started, who was involved and why those reactions occurred cause there was more to that story as we have been getting little tid bits about in exit interviews.

Similar to the David / Priya spa argument too.

you're serious , aren't u?

Santa does exist! But Ryan made him cry not Lisa, Ryan!
ah damnit, that ain't fair. Is that why I find cole every year?
AND whaaaatttt? I must done a dodgy job of lurking around this site. I didn't realise Ryan was behind that argument.
Ugh, now I want to see it even more.:arghh:

@pawlini

Reading a David interview, I think you will find it wasn't Ryan.

I know David said in an interview about the Priya/David spa incident that Ryan was the one that said, I can see that the others are excluding you etc.

Leo said in an interview that Priya started the fights.

Also David & Ryan have been close since week 1, David has said this in several interviews.

I think in the @Luke Blundell one.

Last edited:
No I'm saying the edit of that was bullshit! made it look like a huge fight between only David & Lisa and then Lisa's comments made him cry but we now know Ryan made him cry because when the "cool kids" left Ryan told him he's going to bully him differently from now on.

They could probably do a two hour spa special with footage we haven't seen. Or another full season of the daily shows.

Back