Skip to main content

A new side to Estelle!

If you really want to read Michael's blog, the page can be copied and pasted into Word to make it readable. Seems to be mainly about his job.

I hardly think posts she made in 2010 qualify as a "decade ago".

you seem to know a lot about digging up dirt.. why dont you just watch the show and leave their previous private lives be. y/know people change particularly depending on life circumstances.

I love how Estelle fans quick to crucify others and make excuses for the saintly one, I cant wait till this series ends

I love how Estelle fans quick to crucify others and make excuses for the saintly one, I cant wait till this series ends

for the record mutley, Ive not started any dirt threads or quoted any dirt on other HMs. so dont go generalising there dude..

Have a look around its about 10-1 with trash Estelle verses ALL other house mates.. so there.. hah

I have had handbags at 20 paces offered but I chose a piece of 4 by 2 as it usually does a far better job...Later Mutley. :)

you seem to know a lot about digging up dirt.. why dont you just watch the show and leave their previous private lives be. y/know people change particularly depending on life circumstances.

Deadstar, "Estelle Nutter" I was merely pointing out your error. As for knowing "a lot about digging up dirt", there wasn't a lot of digging to do. If you are resourceful and have access to the Internet, it's amazing what you can find.

Deadstar, "Estelle Nutter" I was merely pointing out your error. As for knowing "a lot about digging up dirt", there wasn't a lot of digging to do. If you are resourceful and have access to the Internet, it's amazing what you can find.

well yeah, I know I'm a nutter BUT do you have to go looking and posting that stuff duckie? you seem a decent soul.. why duckie why?? :(

for the record mutley, Ive not started any dirt threads or quoted any dirt on other HMs. so dont go generalising there dude..

Have a look around its about 10-1 with trash Estelle verses ALL other house mates.. so there.. hah

I have had handbags at 20 paces offered but I chose a piece of 4 by 2 as it usually does a far better job...Later Mutley. :)

Umm cool? Anyway can't wait for Thursday

well yeah, I know I'm a nutter BUT do you have to go looking and posting that stuff duckie? you seem a decent soul.. why duckie why?? :(

Good question deadstar. Let me think. Why?????? I know! It's because I hate zealousness of any kind.

Good question deadstar. Let me think. Why?????? I know! It's because I hate zealousness of any kind.
be honest you just hate Nutters.. ok I guess its the same.. Advantage duckie

why did you turn to the dark side? youre far to nice to be a muckraker :rolleyes:

And mutleys giving me nothing :( he's usually sharp as a tack.. I guess its battle fatigue

Aren't you being just as zealous?

Seriously, what does it matter? People aren't directing anything at you personally, it's a TV show that finishes in 3 days.

People do all sorts of crazy things on the internet when they are young.

I once killed a man on the internet.

I don't see the problem with digging up information on the housemates? We've been doing it all season in the Housemates' Links thread and at the start of the season when we were trying to guess their secrets, as well as every other season, it just gives us a better chance to get to know the housemates. It probably doesn't tell us any more than we would hear on a live stream anyway.

Would people be complaining if this was about someone other than Estelle?

be honest you just hate Nutters.. ok I guess its the same.. Advantage duckie

why did you turn to the dark side? youre far to nice to be a muckraker :rolleyes:

And mutleys giving me nothing :( he's usually sharp as a tack.. I guess its battle fatigue

Sundayitis ;) and the whole waning interest in this series

Aren't you being just as zealous?

Seriously, what does it matter? People aren't directing anything at you personally, it's a TV show that finishes in 3 days.

thank heavens it is only 3 days.

I'm usually normal on forums... but there have been times where I was a massive troll :) And I used to play online BB :x

I read a bit of her posts a few days but didn't really think any of it

My sons listen to heaps of rap with , as most ppl know, pretty full on lyrics but that doesn't mean they are going to go out to "bust a ho" or whatever haha Estelle likes eminem and so much of his lyric is full of violence towards women etc etc - it doesn't mean anything...because they are just liking the music and passion behind it regardless of the content- it is given artistic license. She is following a particular pop culture or was back then as part of growing up- very normal . As for facebook- bloody hell, everyone knows not to take it seriously.

Back