• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

4 Year Olds and The Nursing Home

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
Just thought I'd start a thread to discuss this beautiful program.
Season one made me cry from beginning to end, and I can see season two doing the same, and we are only one episode in.

oddjob

Battle with monsters, lest ye become a monster
Didn’t realise this was back for another season. Ta.

February

Just watching this weeks episode.
My favourite oldies are John and the Indian lady, Aesh. They are all lovey , though I think Blossom might be a bit difficult.
The kids just can't keep their hands off them, pointing out wrinkles, bags under their eyes and turkey necks. So innocent, bless them ❤

Reactions: kxk

February

My neighbours son has paired off with Werner.
They tell me since the program ended they still see each other and remain close, which is beautiful, as he has no grandparents on his mum's side as they have passed, and his dad's family are all overseas.

Reactions: kxk

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
This show, and Dog House, plus Escape to the Chateau.....are my favourite tv shows
These 3, are full of heart and inspiration. If I feel like crap, they never fail to lift my spirits

4 year old fans, have you seen all the extra clips on iview?
A quick pick me up, there is a lovely one about the last series kids keeping in touch with their special oldie
And during Covid keeping spirits up with letters, calls, etc

I never had any grandparents...all dead or disappeared, it’s crap, I feel the void
My cousin located our grandfather on mother’s side, he slammed the door in her face
Not surprising considering he abandoned his 2 daughters