Skip to main content

4 Year Olds and The Nursing Home

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
Just thought I'd start a thread to discuss this beautiful program.
Season one made me cry from beginning to end, and I can see season two doing the same, and we are only one episode in.

Just watching this weeks episode.
My favourite oldies are John and the Indian lady, Aesh. They are all lovey , though I think Blossom might be a bit difficult.
The kids just can't keep their hands off them, pointing out wrinkles, bags under their eyes and turkey necks. So innocent, bless them ❤

Reactions: kxk
I love seeing the photos of when they were young.
It's awful what age does to people.

Blossom redeemed herself in the dancing.
She went for it for a 92 (?) Year old.
Good Scottish genes!

My neighbours son has paired off with Werner.
They tell me since the program ended they still see each other and remain close, which is beautiful, as he has no grandparents on his mum's side as they have passed, and his dad's family are all overseas.

Reactions: kxk
This show, and Dog House, plus Escape to the Chateau.....are my favourite tv shows
These 3, are full of heart and inspiration. If I feel like crap, they never fail to lift my spirits

4 year old fans, have you seen all the extra clips on iview?
A quick pick me up, there is a lovely one about the last series kids keeping in touch with their special oldie
And during Covid keeping spirits up with letters, calls, etc

I never had any grandparents...all dead or disappeared, it’s crap, I feel the void
My cousin located our grandfather on mother’s side, he slammed the door in her face
Not surprising considering he abandoned his 2 daughters

Only just caught up with this after a few weeks.
Sorry to hear that KxK. I had grandparents, and probably only appreciated them once it was too late. As in loved them at an early age, got to those teenage years and wanted to do my own thing, and as they got older, too late 😞
There was a lady in the salon this week speaking with the girl doing her hair asking if she watches this program, and she said no. So having overheard, I said I do, and the lady said she's Johns sister, (the John whose little friend is the Asian girl, not the other one.) so that was it, conversation on.
Just love it.
I felt privileged to meet Johns sister, she was lovely, and it was lovely to know she knew wee Joseph, my next door neighbour and his old friend, Werner.
Anyhoo, on with this next episode.

Last edited:
How funny in this episode at the community gardens when Costa turns up. (The little beard man from that gardening show) and he's dressed a as a bee and the kids say, bees don't speak, and bees don't have beards! Smart bunch!

Joseph's dad is a gardener. Will be Interesting if he says something. I just noticed Werner nudged him.

I'm loving this new series.
Even though it's teens and not 4 year olds.
I couldn't find last year's updated title.

OMG, now not only is it a beautiful relationship with teens and oldies, puppies have been thrown into the equation.
Where's the tissues when you need them ❤

Is there a new season with teens just been released ? My lady was watching one with teens about a year ago, curious if there’s a new season now as she loved watching the teens one.

Is there a new season with teens just been released ? My lady was watching one with teens about a year ago, curious if there’s a new season now as she loved watching the teens one.
Yes, it started 4 weeks ago. She could find it on iview if the first 4 episodes aren't repeated somewhere.
It's lovely.

Yes, it started 4 weeks ago. She could find it on iview if the first 4 episodes aren't repeated somewhere.
It's lovely.

Old Peoples Home For Teenagers.

Back