Skip to main content

2023 Casting Thread

I guess no BBB forum members are going to be housemates this year 😅

Has anyone here even applied?

I’ve applied but my video hasn’t been viewed. I put it in 4 days after applications opened so thought it would at least get viewed… not as yet tho.

I’ve applied but my video hasn’t been viewed. I put it in 4 days after applications opened so thought it would at least get viewed… not as yet tho.

Good luck! Take care not to say anything on here that they could use to identify you or you'll get nixed.

I’m not sure how casting works but would they not look at the applications until after they close or would they be reviewing them as they come in?

*after applications opened
Good luck! Take care not to say anything on here that they could use to identify you or you'll get nixed.
ive been on here past few years & first time I’ve posted for that reason haha. I’ve been close in the past & know how top secret you need to be. I haven’t told a single friend I’ve auditioned this year either for same reason. I’m optimistic tho 🤞 thanks for the luck ☺️

So another season, another round of casting! Any young singles here going to try their luck?

I looked through the questionnaire to see if their was any questions that may hint at what they're looking for and it definitely seems like a lot more questions in the relationship categories this year.

https://esgau.etribez.com/a/esgau/bigbrothers4/welcome
I've gone to open casting calls for BBUSA which also was for Survivor just to see who was applying & the process. So much fun!

*after applications opened

ive been on here past few years & first time I’ve posted for that reason haha. I’ve been close in the past & know how top secret you need to be. I haven’t told a single friend I’ve auditioned this year either for same reason. I’m optimistic tho 🤞 thanks for the luck ☺️
Good luck! Hope you get that phone call and the rest of the audition process goes well too!

I haven’t seen a single thing online anywhere about people getting calls. Usual dumb Facebook people post about getting calls in the fan group. Maybe it’s just an elaborate cover for them to just scout the entire cast 😅

I haven’t seen a single thing online anywhere about people getting calls. Usual dumb Facebook people post about getting calls in the fan group. Maybe it’s just an elaborate cover for them to just scout the entire cast 😅

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Yeah, this might be the most half hearted casting cycle ever? As far as I can gather, the only places they’ve advertised are that single post on facebook/insta, and not even on their official twitter account.

Casting tends to look at applications as they come in, so the fact they haven’t looked at the video for the dude in this thread after so long suggests that they’ve either shaken up the process, or they really don’t care about applications compared to recruiting. Both, honestly, though I suppose it’s better than nothing.

Back