Skip to main content

2021 CASTING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't think so either, surely still get an email though?

No. Post group stage you receive a call back basically immediately. The longest wait is post medical check and when you receive a phone call to go into lock down which is 1-2 weeks prior to the show. This was 12 years ago so don't know if things have changed

No. Post group stage you receive a call back basically immediately. The longest wait is post medical check and when you receive a phone call to go into lock down which is 1-2 weeks prior to the show. This was 12 years ago so don't know if things have changed
Fair haha. One on one call backs happened on same day as groups this year, which seemed to be a covid related decision.

Fair haha. One on one call backs happened on same day as groups this year, which seemed to be a covid related decision.
Yeah who bloody knows this time around, no doubt a bit of a cluster f**k! Only thing we really know, is there will be some people in that house next month! And if its anyone in here, great stuff and good luck!

Yeah who bloody knows this time around, no doubt a bit of a cluster f**k! Only thing we really know, is there will be some people in that house next month! And if its anyone in here, great stuff and good luck!

Is the new season starting next month? I thought the recent one only just finished

Out of curiosity did you ever get the "casual chat" with just Virginia? I had mine right after my 1on1 (same day as groups, they pulled me aside after the mock nominations to ask me to hang around when they start sending people home). I know someone else that year didn't have theirs until lockdown (was a reserve housemate, didn't end up on) and another said they didn't have one at all.

With Nobbi joining us here just wondering out of interest whether there was an explicit ban on former housemates applying for the Seven series?

I've no interest in an Aussie All Stars with this format, but it would be interesting to see how 1-3 former housemates who perhaps did well under the original format fared within this format, of course probably being 15-20 years older too.

With Nobbi joining us here just wondering out of interest whether there was an explicit ban on former housemates applying for the Seven series?

I've no interest in an Aussie All Stars with this format, but it would be interesting to see how 1-3 former housemates who perhaps did well under the original format fared within this format, of course probably being 15-20 years older too.

I don't think there's a 'explicit ban' per se on former housemates (or anyone who is a Aussie PR/Citizen) from applying. I know in my year there were a few people who re-applied from previous years - obv they didn't get on. I can't see any of them getting through - cos lets be honest its a bit of a desperate move. If in the case that producers wanted a previous stand out housemate to join I'm sure they would contact them directly.

I just got my rejection email :( bit weird considering how late it came and since I got two 1 on 1 interviews. just wondering if there’s ANY chance at all the reject email can be a mistake? I’m left feeling confused after having 1 on 1 calls then to just cope a generic email.

Reactions: Bla
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back