Skip to main content

2021 CASTING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we still assuming that there are no in person auditions this year?
Somebody confirmed earlier in the thread that in person had already happened in SA and WA. Probably just not in vic but suspect they will everywhere else.

Somebody confirmed earlier in the thread that in person had already happened in SA and WA. Probably just not in vic but suspect they will everywhere else.
Really? I did not even see that, do you know who posted it? I assume they will be able to do in persons in NSW as Endemol is based there. I wonder if QLD would be the next stop after SA/WA?

I just heard from a reliable source, they are onto medicals, all auditions have been done either in person or via skype and shortlist finalized

Unless you are an ex sport star/actor/been on tv or have 200k followers on instagram then your chance to get a look in is very low
I think this might be a misconception. I think when we see the final cast it’ll be a small percentage that fit this bill.

I think this might be a misconception. I think when we see the final cast it’ll be a small percentage that fit this bill.
To be honest, if there was ever going to be a season its more filled with these people, it would be this year given the difficulties in casting due to current environment. Could take a stab and say there's probably a decent chance any victorians that go into the house could be in this category

why not..., did you get a call, skype or moved on to next rounds? I trust my source
Timing doesn’t add up with NSW auditions. It would severely undercook the time required to shortlist the cast. With the final stage they basically need to complete all final stage interviews before they can even begin to assess housemate combinations. Earliest final shortlist will be end of this week.

Timing doesn’t add up with NSW auditions. It would severely undercook the time required to shortlist the cast. With the final stage they basically need to complete all final stage interviews before they can even begin to assess housemate combinations. Earliest final shortlist will be end of this week.
When were NSW auditions held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back