Skip to main content

2021 CASTING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Th
If they are filming in the next 4-6 weeks im sure they would, they would have a 2-week quarantine before entering the house so im sure they are well on their way now..
the early October availability accounts for the 2 weeks quarantine. 4-6 weeks before that begins. Medical aren’t happening yet. Chill.

Th

the early October availability accounts for the 2 weeks quarantine. 4-6 weeks before that begins. Medical aren’t happening yet. Chill.
Yea, until I hear of anything going on ill trust my source, they can't give 3-4 weeks notice with medicals and also psyche tests ect on top of that, that's cutting it fine for such a production. Unless anyone can prove me wrong by commenting that they have had interviews in the last 4 days or have somewhat advanced to ''the next stage'' ill stand by my comments ....? Can't wait for the season to air!!

Is anyone near the house to see if there is any pre-production action taking place. Now I'm assumnig though they won't remodel they will at least redecorate, although actually when you think about it the actual wall structures were fairly bland so chances are any refurb would be restricted to changing out the furniture.

Yea, until I hear of anything going on ill trust my source, they can't give 3-4 weeks notice with medicals and also psyche tests ect on top of that, that's cutting it fine for such a production. Unless anyone can prove me wrong by commenting that they have had interviews in the last 4 days or have somewhat advanced to ''the next stage'' ill stand by my comments ....? Can't wait for the season to air!!
Seems to me that you're just trying to bait people for info as you keep asking people to prove you wrong by leaking things.

My understanding is that some group applicants that didn't progress got their rejection emails late last week. Do we know if anyone who had a Producer one on one (final stage) has received a rejection yet?

it seems that people were getting Skype calls before the closing date of applications. Did anyone who submitted an application on the last day (24th August) get a call. I'm just curious

Last edited:
Emails have gone through to people who havent progressed, check your inbox if you're waiting for that email ;)

Sorry to hear! What stage of the casting process did you get to?
Haha I didnt get a call at all, so knew the dream was over weeks ago. I was 50-50 on the angle to play in the video, and i clearly went the wrong way :laugh:
No biggie, if there is another show in 2022 ill give it another crack. TBH, OK with it not happening given the situation here in VIC. Being from Aus' biggest hotspot, maybe they put me straight in the bin to avoid any risk hahahaha

Haha I didnt get a call at all, so knew the dream was over weeks ago. I was 50-50 on the angle to play in the video, and i clearly went the wrong way :laugh:
No biggie, if there is another show in 2022 ill give it another crack. TBH, OK with it not happening given the situation here in VIC. Being from Aus' biggest hotspot, maybe they put me straight in the bin to avoid any risk hahahaha
Good on you for having a go! How’d you hear about the rejection emails?

Yep dear john letters have gone out
I actually didnt read the whole thing properly, as the first line pretty much told me all I needed to hear haha... but reading between the lines where they said I hope you apply again next year... so unless 2021 is a monumental flop, they plan for it to be back for a 3rd year at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back