Skip to main content

2020 Ratings Thread

I think if it maintains an average of 700k for the series, it's a fantastic result, especially considering it's up against 2 massive shows.
I reckon it'll stay around 700-730k until about ep 18 and then track upwards similar to Survivor except about 100k or more higher.

I reckon it'll stay around 700-730k until about ep 18 and then track upwards similar to Survivor except about 100k or more higher.

I predict Tuesdays may even do higher and possibly hover around or just under the 800,000 mark. But these overnight figures are great included with the timeshifting numbers. The overall average could potentially be 800,000+

I'm pretty out of the loop with how ratings work - if I watch Channel 7 via Foxtel, is my viewership recorded?

Also, what else can we do to boost numbers? Watch the episode on Plus7 once it's aired?

I'm pretty out of the loop with how ratings work - if I watch Channel 7 via Foxtel, is my viewership recorded?

Also, what else can we do to boost numbers? Watch the episode on Plus7 once it's aired?

If you dont have a ratings box, the only way your views count is by watching the show live via 7plus.

If you dont have a ratings box, the only way your views count is by watching the show live via 7plus.
Phew sav.
Saw this post in the latest posts notification in this thread and were already reporting the ratings with some unknown god-like power.

If they ever start using the new system, VOD figures from the live streams will be included in the overnight figures, I believe, so if you really like a show and are watching it on TV and don't have a ratings box, fire up the stream on your lappy/tablet/phone as well to give it a boost. Now supposed to start in July after several delays.

If they ever start using the new system, VOD figures from the live streams will be included in the overnight figures, I believe, so if you really like a show and are watching it on TV and don't have a ratings box, fire up the stream on your lappy/tablet/phone as well to give it a boost. Now supposed to start in July after several delays.

They're currently counted in consolidated ratings though aren't they?

Episode Nine: Tuesday 23rd June 2020
Overnight total viewers:
Main show: (8) 713,000
Eviction: (7) 739,000

#2 and #3 in all demos behind Masterchef.

Back