Skip to main content

2017 Celebrity Predictions

She mainly does her cancer centre awareness and fundraising now, so it would be great promotion for it.
I see she is doing a tour thing in Feb so not her anyway.

Knowing that Keira McGuire is still in Australia, and Gamble Breaux and Janet Roach are still active on social media posting daily updates containing their whereabouts, I was confused as to who the Reality Star would be. But, I think I have cracked it... cue Dee Jolly of The Block fame.

If you aren't familiar with her work, she is reality TV gold. Dee has done The Block twice, after failing the first time and (reportedly) threatening to sue the network. She was also rumoured to be a Real Housewife at one point. Plus, the video uploaded to the IAC facebook page looks and sounds like her!

links please?

My current predictions

US Sitcom Star: Tom Arnold
Comedian: Rosso from Merrick and Rosso
AFL Legend: Aker
Shock Jock: Steve Price is to freaking easy - I hope it is some random, but it will probably be him
Australian Actor: Jay La.... whatever his name is
Pop Diva: Abi Tucker cos I think Nat B is better than this
Olympian: Lisa Curry or some other random who will be voted out first
Singing Sensation: Nicky Webster based on nothing at all
Reality Star: Keira McGuire
Beauty Queen: Tahan from Big Brother. It's how she describes herself

The Olympian is Lisa Curry

The first celebrity heading into the jungle when I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here kicks off for 2017 tonight IS ...

Lisa Curry.

The Daily Telegraph’s journo embedded with the celebs in Africa, Jonathan Moran, broke the news that the three-time Olympian has signed up for the extreme reality show on The Daily Telegraph.

Curry told the Daily Tele that viewers could expect to see a different, more vulnerable side to her.

“People think because you are an Olympian, you must be really tough. I am a pussy cat. I am a crybaby. I am a bit of a walkover sometimes,” she said.

1d639bf98d64836748f0c35269df6e6b

Swapping the Lycra for khaki: Lisa Curry’s heading into the jungle. Picture: Supplied: Ten/Nigel WrightSource:Supplied

The 54-year-old former swimming champ won 15 gold, seven silver and eight bronze international swimming medals, and is the only Australian swimmer to have held Commonwealth and Australian records in every stroke except backstroke.

Her tumultuous love life has also made headlines over the years, with a high-profile marriage to fellow Olympian Grant Kenny. They split in 2009, and she’s now engaged to Elvis impersonator Mark Andrew Tabone, after a whirlwind romance.

Curry is also no stranger to reality television — she competed on Nine’s Celebrity Apprentice Australia in 2011.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...s/news-story/c96131644bf8ba92c782b589450b7522

Let's hope she is the 1st voted out.

ITS CHYKA!

same man hands

and the same mannerisms as her

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    248.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
My wishlist

US Sitcom Star:
Nathan Lane (one of the naturally funniest people on earth)
Comedian : No preference
AFL Legend: Dane Swan (not going to happen, but he has an amazing dry wit, and is extremely honest)
Shock Jock: as long as whover it is gets eaten I dont care
Australian Actor: No preference
Pop Diva: No preference
Olympian: No preference
Singing Sensation: Nicky Webster would be interesting...
Reality Star: No preference
Beauty Queen: Either Jennifer Hawkins or Jesinta Campbell/Franklin - I can imagine that both would be massively out of their element, leading to big Diva moments

Lisa Curry... called it. Also confirmed is Steve Price. What do I win if I get all 10 correct? My list as follows:

US Sitcom Star Tom Arnold
Comedian Matt Okine
AFL Legend Jason Akermanis
Shock Jock Steve Price
Australian Actor
Jay Laga'aia
Pop Diva Natalie Bassingthwaighte
Olympian Lisa Curry
Singing Sensation
Casey Donovan
Reality Star Dee Jolly
Beauty Queen Tegan Martin

Sydney Morning Herald posted the lineup by accident and deleted it straight away, however part of the article is still cached on Google...

I'm A Celebrity Australia 2017 lineup revealed - Sydney Morning Herald
www.smh.com.au › Entertainment › TV & Radio › Reality Shows
3 hours ago - Shockjock Steve Price, My Kitchen Rules alumnus Ash Pollard, actor Jay Laga'aia, singer Natalie Bassingthwaighte, comedian Nazeem Hussain and former ...

4 hours ago - ... actor Jay Laga'aia, singer Natalie Bassingthwaighte, comedian Nazeem Hussain and former Miss Universe Australia Tegan Martin complete the camp of 10.

3 hours ago - Roseanne star Tom Arnold is the Ten reality series' top international drawcard while reclusive Australian Idol winner Casey Donovan is also stepping back into ...

3 hours ago - On the athlete front, Olympian Lisa Curry is set to make waves in the South African jungle camp while retired Collingwood player Dane Swan takes a surprise ...

Last edited:
So the confirmed list is:

US Sitcom Star Tom Arnold
Comedian Nazeem Hussain
AFL Legend Dane Swan
Shock Jock Steve Price
Australian Actor
Jay Laga'aia
Pop Diva Natalie Bassingthwaighte
Olympian Lisa Curry
Singing Sensation
Casey Donovan
Reality Star Ash Pollard
Beauty Queen Tegan Martin

LOL.

Well, I've seen it now.

Our (well, I didn't do much guessing) picks were spot-on.

OMG at Ash Pollard, that's awesome.

Reactions: kxk
lol heads will roll! Especially being up against the tennis, I feel like the "reveal" was the drawcard for most viewers tonight, I do not foresee good ratings. Athough I'm sure many missed the article.

Pretty funny, but umm yeah poor Ten. Especially after the sheer volume of advertising space.

I don't have strong opinions on that list, I guess they are good? It's somewhat underwhelming but for the first time I have at least heard of every person. Steve Price will be interesting to watch and I think Tom and Nazeem will be too. The rest, well, we will see I guess.

oo looking good
Price is a control freak and will be fun to watch bitch & fight
Tom A, is a jerk, he was very hated when he was a pushy nobody married to a star.
Also, i do not think US males get our matey stuff, or sportsmanship, he will be confused and should be entertaining and likely give good gossip.
I like everyone except Tegan and Lisa, both are kind of creepy and weird, torture them.
Love Ash, her hair will go crazy, and she can cook and cut down dickheads.So glad it is her and not a bachelor airhead.
Never heard of the footy dude
But are they repeating? for everyone with eyes will surely want to see the tennis match of the century?

I don't follow tennis, but hell last night was history, and again tonight. These matches are events, not normal tennis.

Back