Skip to main content

2015 - 2016 Media Articles Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way big brother will return but it will be back on base with channel ten. Obviously.

Why do you think Big brothr house is still there with trees around it? after knowing that a company has cleared out a lot of strees near by but leaving the close up trees around big brother left alone. Now that's a great sign... Big brother will return. there are areas in there they would wish to reuse for background cameras.

By the way i have HQ videos of big brother 1 as tour. I recored a lot of big brother when i went to visit it in 2001. big brother 1 and there was BEN in there with the family. If people want a copy of it in quality viewing they will need to pay me. But a trial will be on youtube soon.

eb2b703b58a0675092fe8009e897c8e2cbf173da0cd0bfcecfab0036af703ce5.jpg

Think about it. Why do you think big brother house is still standing and was not bull doze? because it will return same location it has been reserved for future references... Why do you think the big brother arena at dreamworld is stills tanding but not usable for a few years? because its been reserved for big brother as preference coming up soon. They wouldnt just leave things abandoned and do nothing in the theme park.

wouldnt you thinkt hat if that was the end of big brother at dreamworld.. The ceo would had totally cleared out the big brother house.. The big brother arena stage as well? But its still standing. its been reserved for future reference of returning big brother... Otherwise they would had bulldoze it to give way new rides... But nothing has been touched and changed,,, Which is good because this proofs big brother will return soon same location. Otherwise dreamworld would had taken the aportunity to add in new rides there. but they havem't the aarea is frozen. Its been reserved obviously.

Last edited:
Hey reepbot i hope your having a good weekend.

Like i said whats with this CEO at dreamworld making up concuptions as to saying things like (people are worried to come to dreamworld.. that this and that scared to go to dreameorld theme park) How do CEO knows that and everyone ? I haven't heard a silly goose saying he or she is afraid to go to dreamworld just because a pair of fellow ship has died on a ride.

Ceo is making up concuptions just so he gets into the subject about statistic of dreamworld.. More care about taking your money then the actual accident.

Fact is.. Dreamworld the CEO is responsible for such accidents if it happens. And not just get on television on the news and begin to talk about well well.. people might be scared to come to dreamworld for a while.. or this or that statistic low numbers of visitors.. But how interesting he seems to get away from the subject of the tragedy that happen at a ride.. So he goes on as if nothing has happened.
Its all publicity stunt to be honest.Oh though sure dreamworld is loosing money but this isnt new.. dreamworld has never had millions of people visiting in just under 5 days as an example. It be just like any ordinary day with pretty much the same amount of visitors visiting dreamworld..

But whats with this idealogical about people are afraid to go to dreamworld and it will take some time? thats exactly what the CEO has said about dreamworld. But where is he getting that from? I haven't heard anyone saying im afraid to visit dreamorld or this or that... I think its all publicity stunt only so he could talk about statistic... its just a secret way to make it sound as if dreamworld is ending so they making it sound that way.. He only does that so that more visitors come to dreamworld obviously.. But that isn't new.

If he wants me to visit dreamworld... built up big brother and i will come and visit a few dozen time during evctions.

Its interesting how companies like this CEO makes up ideas in a way to make it out that nothing has happen he makes ups tories that people are scared.. when i dont hear or see people saying im afraid to go to dreamworld.. I think its all nothing more then statics publicity stunt just to discuss about numbers visiting dreamworld pretty much and the way he discuss things he makes it out as if dreamworld is shutting for good... I think he does this to bring more people..

Same thing with stores.. bargains and bargains... like Foxtel.. they do promotiones every year obviously they end up making it sound that this is your very last chance to pay 28.00 as a package for foxtel if you join in... its your very last time you will ever here this promotion.. But the fact is... regardless to that every year they do all this bargains and discounts pretty much the same price and that they only do it for publicity stunt to have you jon in so they can take your cash away. Excactly the same discution for ceo. With all due respect ceo if i was you i would bring demand Big brother now and on. thanks.

Hey reepbot i hope your having a good weekend.

Like i said whats with this CEO at dreamworld making up concuptions as to saying things like (people are worried to come to dreamworld.. that this and that scared to go to dreameorld theme park) How do CEO knows that and everyone ? I haven't heard a silly goose saying he or she is afraid to go to dreamworld just because a pair of fellow ship has died on a ride.

Ceo is making up concuptions just so he gets into the subject about statistic of dreamworld.. More care about taking your money then the actual accident.

Fact is.. Dreamworld the CEO is responsible for such accidents if it happens. And not just get on television on the news and begin to talk about well well.. people might be scared to come to dreamworld for a while.. or this or that statistic low numbers of visitors.. But how interesting he seems to get away from the subject of the tragedy that happen at a ride.. So he goes on as if nothing has happened.
Its all publicity stunt to be honest.Oh though sure dreamworld is loosing money but this isnt new.. dreamworld has never had millions of people visiting in just under 5 days as an example. It be just like any ordinary day with pretty much the same amount of visitors visiting dreamworld..

But whats with this idealogical about people are afraid to go to dreamworld and it will take some time? thats exactly what the CEO has said about dreamworld. But where is he getting that from? I haven't heard anyone saying im afraid to visit dreamorld or this or that... I think its all publicity stunt only so he could talk about statistic... its just a secret way to make it sound as if dreamworld is ending so they making it sound that way.. He only does that so that more visitors come to dreamworld obviously.. But that isn't new.

If he wants me to visit dreamworld... built up big brother and i will come and visit a few dozen time during evctions.

Its interesting how companies like this CEO makes up ideas in a way to make it out that nothing has happen he makes ups tories that people are scared.. when i dont hear or see people saying im afraid to go to dreamworld.. I think its all nothing more then statics publicity stunt just to discuss about numbers visiting dreamworld pretty much and the way he discuss things he makes it out as if dreamworld is shutting for good... I think he does this to bring more people..

Same thing with stores.. bargains and bargains... like Foxtel.. they do promotiones every year obviously they end up making it sound that this is your very last chance to pay 28.00 as a package for foxtel if you join in... its your very last time you will ever here this promotion.. But the fact is... regardless to that every year they do all this bargains and discounts pretty much the same price and that they only do it for publicity stunt to have you jon in so they can take your cash away. Excactly the same discution for ceo. With all due respect ceo if i was you i would bring demand Big brother now and on. thanks.

yes i am thank you.

hope your weekend was good too.

you are a very wise poster and i look forward to more of your posts.

i so agree with you about dreamworld

I just wanted to get that out of my chest because i know how companies do think. And its a free world to tell real people what people think. In this case like i said big brother house stills tands and the arena of big brother still stands.. it has not been bull doze.. if it was they would had bulldoze it because its not dreamworld stuff. But its there. Its a great aportunity to think it will return but its been reserved for future reference for the return of big brother. Guess its time for me to buy pizza and off i go back home again to watch big brother 2001 number 23 i think the eviction show.

yes i am thank you.

hope your weekend was good too.

you are a very wise poster and i look forward to more of your posts.

i so agree with you about dreamworld
Thanks for your kind words Reepbot i should look forward to yours as well. But its ok. Its not a big deal about this ceo but its how companies loves to crap a slice to discuss about this own company in that case dreamworld. So he thought ok his on tv.. his going to get the chance now to talk about statistic of dreamworld and very little of the accidents.. If he was good he would had not duscuss statistics about dreamworld and get on with the accident talks not change subjects.. And like i said already this is getting beyond rediculours by the ceo and the memebrs.. claming that people are afraid to go to dreamworld just because there was a accident death to happen... How would people know that if dreamworld was just shut down temporary.. they make up as if they already new the future... Seriously... i hate that. But aniways looking forward to big suprises of big brother on channel ten soon. Stay tuned.

Thanks for your kind words Reepbot i should look forward to yours as well. But its ok. Its not a big deal about this ceo but its how companies loves to crap a slice to discuss about this own company in that case dreamworld. So he thought ok his on tv.. his going to get the chance now to talk about statistic of dreamworld and very little of the accidents.. If he was good he would had not duscuss statistics about dreamworld and get on with the accident talks not change subjects.. And like i said already this is getting beyond rediculours by the ceo and the memebrs.. claming that people are afraid to go to dreamworld just because there was a accident death to happen... How would people know that if dreamworld was just shut down temporary.. they make up as if they already new the future... Seriously... i hate that. But aniways looking forward to big suprises of big brother on channel ten soon. Stay tuned.

I am looking forward to Big Brother too!

I am looking forward to Big Brother too!
No problms Reepbot. Fantastic love... I should also look forward many more for big brother. Im suprised how many people i read in the forum recently as if they dont seem to care much about big brother and they seem like not the fans we are hopeing for.. But nevermind. It does bring fantastic memories of this reality modern tv show on air.

I was just tching Mike goldman the up late show on my HQ videos. Let me tell you the quality on them are much better then what you expect to see from users on youtube. Quality is important.

By the way Big brother Spain already has started on TELE5 network. Dont no where big brother in spain is situated by madrid or barcelona. But lucky them they have it all on that tele5 channel. Wished australia could of be more productivity rather then far too many tradie shows such as the block or the house renovations... They seem to care more about tradies and hosue renovations and very little about reality tv show about education for big brother show.

By the way Big brother Spain already has started on TELE5 network. Dont no where big brother in spain is situated by madrid or barcelona. But lucky them they have it all on that tele5 channel. Wished australia could of be more productivity rather then far too many tradie shows such as the block or the house renovations... They seem to care more about tradies and hosue renovations and very little about reality tv show about education for big brother show.

There is a international version of big brother section on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back