Skip to main content

2014 Ratings Thread

*considers Dancing With The Stars great tv with such amazing twists with ya OMG COUPLE SWAPS and OOO WE CAN CHOOSE THE MUSIC THE CRAPPY BAND ATTEMPTS TO SING ahh geez goes and dies*

Tuesday, 4th November 2014 - Double Eviction

Overnight viewers: 578,000
Ranked in total people: 18

Demographics:
25-54 (not in the top 5)
18-49 #4
16-39 #4

So the Melbourne Cup took the top 3 demos in all ages. So BB definitely #1 in its timelot and #1 in prime time in the two younger demos.

@IRT5 - How did BB go in 25-54?

So the Melbourne Cup took the top 3 demos in all ages. So BB definitely #1 in its timelot and #1 in prime time in the two younger demos.

@IRT5 - How did BB go in 25-54?

25-54 #8

Last Tuesday consolidated
651,000 +62,000 +10.5% number 6 top time shifted show.

LOL! That is all! Good riddance BB - the failed version on 9!
Good riddance BB? In the 16-39 & 18-49 demos it was the number one show of the night (excluding the Melbourne cup). Overall viewing figures are definitely not spectacular, but as others have said virtually all shows are down compared to last year.

But even compared to this year's rating that was a poor result last night especially for an eviction - the worst Tuesday result so far this year. The ratings are falling; what should have been one of the top rated shows of the season so far, ended up as one of the lowest. Forget about comparing it to last year or other shows - just comparing it to its own ratings so far that was a bad number.

But even compared to this year's rating that was a poor result last night especially for an eviction - the worst Tuesday result so far this year. The ratings are falling; what should have been one of the top rated shows of the season so far, ended up as one of the lowest. Forget about comparing it to last year or other shows - just comparing it to its own ratings so far that was a bad number.
I can't imagine many people were concerned about BB - or any other show - after a big day on the piss if they were even home yet. We had people here who were on the verge of passing out haha

Good riddance BB? In the 16-39 & 18-49 demos it was the number one show of the night (excluding the Melbourne cup). Overall viewing figures are definitely not spectacular, but as others have said virtually all shows are down compared to last year.

Wasnt the Melbourne Cup on at 3 p.m. and BB on at 8 40 p.m.

Number one show? You mean #4 demos.

Well it is likely to get slaughtered tonight.

2 Big movies on at the same time -

ABC starts it's Twilight series of movies - this is family viewing, tweens etc, BB's supposed audience.

And SBS has one of my favourite movies ever, fuck watching shitty BB when the original Dusk to Dawn is on.

All of these amazing people made it, Directed by Robert Rodriguez. George Clooney, Harvey Keitel, Juliette Lewis, Quentin Tarantino, Salma Hayek
If you haven't seen this movie - do not miss it, forget BB, this will blow your mind (especially about half way).

Plus Chasers new show, and a bushfires doco. I think BB may come last.

Umm who the hell is watching Twilight on TV? All the people out there who have wanted to watch twilight have already done so.
That's what I was thinking. I haven't watched it but if I finally decided to it sure as hell wouldn't be on FTA!!

BB's going to struggle tonight regardless of what's on. It's on GO and we've already had many examples this season and last of people not knowing how to use a guide, check FB for the time/station, etc.

Back