Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

That

Sorry to bust your buzz, but that can happen when the percentages are rounded up to the nearest 1%.

Please don't talk to me like a child. Evidently, where it is 53.5 and 46.5, it would round to 54 and 47 respectively. I was clearly jumping on the bandwagon of mockery for BB's poorness on Channel 9.

Computer programs can also be written to recognise trends, and then adjust any rounding errors in percentages accordingly. I.e. if the last 10 people voted Yes, a trend would suggest the next would also be a Yes and therefore that vote may be represented as 54, and the other reduced to 46 to equal 100.

If you'd like to point out the lack of reality in any of these other memes/gifs/photoshops feel free. I highly doubt the factual accuracy of David being spiderman.

Reactions: mia
Please don't talk to me like a child. Evidently, where it is 53.5 and 46.5, it would round to 54 and 47 respectively. I was clearly jumping on the bandwagon of mockery for BB's poorness on Channel 9.

Computer programs can also be written to recognise trends, and then adjust any rounding errors in percentages accordingly. I.e. if the last 10 people voted Yes, a trend would suggest the next would also be a Yes and therefore that vote may be represented as 54, and the other reduced to 46 to equal 100.

If you'd like to point out the lack of reality in any of these other memes/gifs/photoshops feel free. I highly doubt the factual accuracy of David being spiderman.
Sorry. I didn't mean to have a go at you. :angelic:

24obupj.jpg

If anyone would like a challenge, would you please put Cat's face on this succubus and Lawson's face on this victim?

Maybe with the caption "What happened under the blanket"?

255px-Succubus1.jpg
SuccubusAttacks.jpg

:roflmao:
...I guess that everyone already knows that I detest Travis with a passion... god he's a twonk!!!!!!!... when he went up to Sam to talk about Aishagate... this is what I wished would have happened... cheers.

dOAkiC.jpg
Mr S, ya killing me here. Pmsl so much that I have tears:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I think this is my favourite one of yours so far (damn they're all bloody good). :wink: Ya nailed it.:thumbsup:

...I thought that the introduction of the new housemate as 'Sleeping Beauty' was pretty much a corny stunt to be perfectly honest... we're into Fairy Tales now?... come on Big Brother... are we having to stoop that low to grab ratings?... pfffft!... but it didn't stop me doing this though lol!... I hope that you like it... cheers.

sleeping beauty ... like... really....jpg

:roflmao:
Mr S, ya killing me here. Pmsl so much that I have tears:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I think this is my favourite one of yours so far (damn they're all bloody good). :wink: Ya nailed it.:thumbsup:

...haha!... many thanks Groover... much appreciated my friend... I think that deep down within the depths of my feeble little mind that I was really hoping that Sam would really do that to Travis!... aren't I wicked?... lol!... cheers.

...haha!... many thanks Groover... much appreciated my friend... I think that deep down within the depths of my feeble little mind that I was really hoping that Sam would really do that to Travis!... aren't I wicked?... lol!... cheers.
You're da best Mr S:D (me secretly wanting that to happen too) ;)

...I thought that the introduction of the new housemate as 'Sleeping Beauty' was pretty much a corny stunt to be perfectly honest... we're into Fairy Tales now?... come on Big Brother... are we having to stoop that low to grab ratings?... pfffft!... but it didn't stop me doing this though lol!... I hope that you like it... cheers.

View attachment 43349
YAAAS Kristin Wiig Cinderella!
1377601_10151908429453351_625922205_n.jpg

I was hoping to see footage of the housemates doing the limbo tonight, I had an idea to do with ratings...

Back