Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

...I so appreciate these twoone12... I know how much time it takes to create these... there's a lot of time and work that has been put into these... (plus tons of patience no doubt)... well done!... one extremely impressed fellow Photoshopper sitting here right now typing this... such amazing stuff my friend!... cheers.

...I so appreciate these twoone12... I know how much time it takes to create these... there's a lot of time and work that has been put into these... (plus tons of patience no doubt)... well done!... one extremely impressed fellow Photoshopper sitting here right now typing this... such amazing stuff my friend!... cheers.
Oh thankyou!! Don't know why the one of the girls has the black on the side :s didn't realise till I uploaded it

tumblr_neeiv0408R1seuriqo1_400.gif

Wow, the photoshop pics on this page are AMAZEBALLS guys and dolls. :woot: Just brilliant and job well done. (pmsl here) :hilarious:

Two very big thumbs up to all. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You've outdone yourself MrS. Such amazing work in a short period of time. I stand in awe of your talent.

I love it. What a clever and well done work. :)

PS. It seems so much work went into make this picture perfect. It looks so real

Will there be a prize for the best photoshop pic at the end of the season? This is your finest work Sticky - awesome. Followed very closely by the one of Sonia on the dunny with the "storm is coming" caption.

...you kind people sure know how to make a person feel all warm and glowy for something that they have done don't you?... thankyou so much for that... from memory I don't believe that there is ever a prize given out at the end of it all refundeR... I tend to think that whoever puts in any type of work is the winner regardless... haha!... sometimes I think that the comments from people just reading them are funnier than the images that we put up at times!...

...I've said it before and I'll say it again... I just love this time of year when this thread is in full swing... it sometimes like a party or carnival atmosphere happening here... no arguements... no bitchiness... no massive egos... just pure fun!... to see all the different types of styles and humour that happens on here never fails to make my day... a great thread indeed!... again... thankyou for the nice comments!... cheers.

Back