Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

B0M6254.jpg

guick 5 minute job

Slenderwoman?

...in regards to the post above of mine... if there's anyone that can't Photoshop and you have any ideas floating around of funny things to put up... please feel free to offer us some suggestions on what's in your head... if we have the time or the opportunity to do those for you in between doing our own stuff... we may be able to do them... please feel free to ask us... otherwise for instance... this one above that I did wouldn't have happened!... I wouldn't have thought to do it for sure...

...besides... if you offer us an idea and two or three of us all have a go at it you will see the differences in our approaches at the same subject... it always makes things so interesting within this thread when that happens!... we all have our own styles so to see what comes out of it will be interesting to say the least lolol!... cheers.

what about Futurama.......me want snoo snoo (you know who I mean)

It's been bugging me who Skye reminds me of - Joy from My Name is Earl

@stickyfingers 2 of our cast resemble My Name is Earl if that of any inspiration to you:)

Joy/Skye, and other woman/Cat (Cat is money bags right?)
pressly.jpg Cast-of-My-Name-is-Earl--my-name-is-earl-119292_375_500.jpgimagesCAWEEB7M.jpg imagesCA4X9LZO.jpg

Awesome Joy!

Last edited:
...lolol! good one MJL!,,,.'BigBrotherhood'... nice touch!... keep them coming... (everyone... click on MJL's animated Avatar... it's brilliant to watch!)... that Avatar is sooooo cool MJL!... cheers.

Oh yes, I love his Avatar. I wouldn't have seen it if you hadn't told us about it. Such a pity our Avatars don't move in the thread anymore

Back