Skip to main content

2014 FIFA World Cup

Dammit I've stayed awake too long and now I'm at the awkward stage where I can't really go to bed before the match even though I'm tired. Maybe I'll just snooze on the couch until 2.

Real worried about all the illness going through the German team.

Dammit I've stayed awake too long and now I'm at the awkward stage where I can't really go to bed before the match even though I'm tired. Maybe I'll just snooze on the couch until 2.

Real worried about all the illness going through the German team.

i hope you stayed awake, always good to go to bed with a BIG smile on your face :p

i am now in the same dye lema. to watch Colombia or not? yep, might as well :wideyed: :sleep: :coffee: :wideyed: :sleep: :coffee: :wideyed: :coffee:

hope you enjoy the game @Connoisseur :)

Last edited:
I did @camerashy1. It's unfortunate that Colombia has bowed out but Brasil are deserving winners after that awful display by Colombia in the first half. They were very lucky not to be down 3 - 0. I'm now well and truly in the Brasil bandwagon. :punch:

I did @camerashy1. It's unfortunate that Colombia has bowed out but Brasil are deserving winners after that awful display by Colombia in the first half. They were very lucky not to be down 3 - 0. I'm now well and truly in the Brasil bandwagon. :punch:

that was a game worth screaming at, felt sorry for the Colombian goalie, he was pretty busy, and poor James, he was so upset :cry:

i am not jumping on the 'O' s bandwagon, and now with Silva yellowed, and Neymar's injury unknown, Germany might be get through

Yeah, that's a shame he's out of the tournament. But then again Brasil have proved they are able to score through other players. Here's hoping they can get through against Germany, it'd be awsome seeing Brasil in the final in their own country.

That play on Luiz reminds me that Rene is a male name in French/Spanish but female in English. lol

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a shame he's out of the tournament. But then again Brasil have proved they are able to score through other players. Here's hoping they can get through against Germany, it'd be awsome seeing Brasil in the final in their own country.

That play on Luiz reminds me that Rene is a male name in French/Spanish but female in English. lol

You know what I wouldn't mind Brasil wining as well. So long as Argentina wins their match as well. Them facing off in the final would be amazing. :sneaky:

Holy shit just tuned in WTF has gone wrong with Brasil's game?!!? 5 NIL!?!

GO GERMANY!!!

images%2Farticle%2F2014%2F05%2F30%2Fintim_merkel_loves_football.gif

Oh Germany, what did you do!! lol holy crap...poor Brazil :/ that was a rude thing to do to the host nation.

...I'm glad that happened to Brasil but I'm not happy that it was the Germans that did it to them... I didn't get to see the game but saw the highlights... amazing!... cheers.

Oh Germany, what did you do!! lol holy crap...poor Brazil :/ that was a rude thing to do to the host nation.

oh O O O O O O O that's how many BrasilO let in :jawdrop: OOMGO

i will support whoever wins the next game, there has to be some rivalry in here :laugh: (please be Netherlands)

Back