Skip to main content

2014 FIFA World Cup

Consuela

Noooo No...
Awesome site donor
So we're a week or so out until the glory that is the World Cup!

I've already got my Saturday morning cleared for both Spain and Australia's matches. Damn the fact they had to both be in the same group - divided loyalties are the worse.

Who else will be watching? What team are you barracking for? Will the horror that is tiqui-taca reign supreme again? I hope so. :p

I've already got my Saturday morning cleared for both Spain and Australia's matches. Damn the fact they had to both be in the same group - divided loyalties are the worse.

Who else will be watching? What team are you barracking for? Will the horror that is tiqui-taca reign supreme again? I hope so. :p

i will be, love watching South Korea play

i don't like Spain, don't like the way their tactics, but they will get through

I luuuurvvveee the World Cup! I haven't been following the lead up this time, but I usually go for Germany (I have no idea why).

And besides, Soccer players are far better looking than Union, League or AFL players, and have sexier accents

i will be, love watching South Korea play

i don't like Spain, don't like the way their tactics, but they will get through

Ha! Very very few people actually like tiqui-taca but no matter how boring it may be to watch it's worked. It's a tough group for the ole Socceroos and honestly save a miracle I don't think they have a chance in hell at advancing. Spain is guaranteed which leaves Holland and Chile to fight it out and without Vidal I'm leaning towards Holland.

As for South Korea you may be in luck as they got a good group and fingers crossed they'll get in above Russia.

I luuuurvvveee the World Cup! I haven't been following the lead up this time, but I usually go for Germany (I have no idea why).

And besides, Soccer players are far better looking than Union, League or AFL players, and have sexier accents

Germany is always a good bet and shouldn't have any trouble advancing. Portugal is another story though!

Actually, I think I really like France .....

images

and Spain....

jesus-navas-short-hairstyles2.png

... now.... no idea why???? ;)

Actually, I think I really like France .....

images

and Spain....

jesus-navas-short-hairstyles2.png

... now.... no idea why???? ;)

it's the skill, nothing to do with the hair products or their eyes ;)

I'm supporting every non European team but especially those from South America and it goes without saying Australia. It's a disgrace that europe gets about half of the places at the World Cup so any team that they're up against is getting my full support.

Back