Skip to main content

2014 FIFA World Cup

i will cheer for Spain for you, nite :)

hE68D432D

OMG why did I wake up?! Qld lost, Australia lost, Spain lost and to round it off I have a cold.

Fucking del Bosque cannot resign soon enough. He's done.

hE68D432D

OMG why did I wake up?! Qld lost, Australia lost, Spain lost and to round it off I have a cold.

Fucking del Bosque cannot resign soon enough. He's done.

i could not cheer, that game was so aggressive and dirty, i was flashing red cards all over the place

and how things change in 4 years

i am only watching England's match in the morning, and that's only if i can either stay awake or get up early, still deciding what i should do at 10.30pm haha

Well Spain finally won something. Love how del Bosque is still staying mum about his future. Ha! You're gone.

As for Holland glad they won as they can avoid Brazil. :p

And Postecoglou said

"It's not in our nature to be the kind of team that just sits back and hopes that things will work out.

"We are pretty brave and bold in our approach ... what we do with the ball is going to be just as important as what we do when the Spanish have the ball."

hmm, play soccer? :rolleyes:

So who should I go for now?! Shall I stay in our group and go with Oranje or jump ship to their arch rivals Germany?

Cameroon vs Brazil

The big number
— Brazil hits a century of World Cup games with this match, second only to Germany who hit that milestone in their game against Portugal.

Obligatory fun fact
Cameroon has never played a host team in the World Cup.

So who should I go for now?! Shall I stay in our group and go with Oranje or jump ship to their arch rivals Germany?

stay with Netherlands over Germany
i have jumped, now going for Algeria, they are looking very strong. Belgium would be my 2nd choice, so basically Group H :)

Back