Skip to main content

2014 Big Brother - Bold Predictions

Post your bold predictions for this years game,
Mine are:
Priya will be hated the first three weeks and then will get a legion of followers
Lisa will be the "Sydney bitch" of the series.
Jason will be the first to be evicted.
Katie will end up being washed away by the storm after she loses head of household powers.
Skye will be everyone's guilty pleasure favourite housemate and will speak without any kind of filter.

Mine are:
Priya will be hated the first three weeks and then will get a legion of followers
Katie will end up being washed away by the storm after she loses head of household powers.
Skye will be everyone's guilty pleasure favourite housemate and will speak without any kind of filter.

90% agree with this!

Alex will expect to get a Big Brother contract renewal.

Mine are:

Ok, so Priya will last because of vote to save.

I like Lisa she is nice and seems normal.

Katie will be the first to be evicted. Not Jason.

Priya ensured they both got nominated but because she's entertaining she'll be saved.

Skye is definitely going to be a guilty pleasure favorite house mate. Someone you like to watch, have no bad feelings towards but wouldn't want in their real life.

I'm liking Priya more and more to be honest. I instantly hated Tahan and Tim at the start of last season and they became my favourites. So I'm guessing Priya is going to be one of my favourites :)

Not very sure about Gemma yet, I think she's very honest and that foot in mouth syndrome could play to her advantage.

I liked Katie last night but after tonight I'm not too sure. She seems like she wants everybody to like her but I can see straight through a bitch when I see one.

Lisa and Skye seem like nice girls, a little bit airy fairy, but nice. Hopefully Skye doesn't become the Tully of this season and cries whenever someone judges her.

Not liking Jason, I think he's trying to channel Ben 2012 and Ben 2013 too much.

Dion.... douche

Haven't seen much of the other housemates yet so I guess we'll see how they go :wink:

Gemma will bump her head walking through the door to the bathroom...

Travis will be booted first... Dion will be Dick-Ed version 2.0

Ratings will plummet. The BB Facebook admins will lose sleep deleting "we want live update" posts.

Nine will move the show to 11:30pm timeslot for another two weeks before dropping it like a bag of shit.

3.5/5 ... I'll take it

Back