Skip to main content

2014: Best Moment - Worst Moment: A BB insight.

AntiGretel

...TRUMP 2020..
Okay

Let's keep it brief.

In a nutshell,

Your BEST memory of 2014 BB
Your WORST memory of 2014 BB

Best
1. Gemma's reality check when NO housemate stood behind her during 1st eviction after "those were fake tears/these are real" deception.

Worst
2. Opening night. Sonia dancing.
Singlehandedly destroyed my libido for days.

Best - Penny fondling Skye, Aisha and Skye kissing, Cat and Skye kissing, Skye feeling Priya's tits, Travis calling Aisha a 'rippa chick'

Worst - Jake rapping, Ben going back in, Lisa's formal dig at David, Leo saying he doesn't watch the show and Cat obsessing over Lawson

Best - Penny fondling Skye, Aisha and Skye kissing, Cat and Skye kissing, Skye feeling Priya's tits, Travis calling Aisha a 'rippa chick'

Worst - Jake rapping, Ben going back in, Lisa's formal dig at David, Leo saying he doesn't watch the show and Cat obsessing over Lawson

WoW

That post made me smile lots of times !

:))

Guess there have been some good times for all the complaining we have done :)

Jake's rapping was painful to listen to.

Best (that I can think of atm)- Skye saying about someone that there was more to them than meets the eye and someone else asking if they were a transformer.
Ok, I thought it was hilarious but it went straight through to the keeper on the show.
Worst - Gemma's eviction. Nasty, horrible, embarrassing and sad. Did BB think that it wouldn't be as one sided as it ended up being?

Best: ? Can't think of anything. It's been ok so far though, but I can't pinpoint any best bits.

Worst: we see more ads for the show, than the actual show. And see too many ads during the show, that is, when it is on (getting less days per week). The amount of times they talked about Clawson & the sanctuary, yet had nothing new to show, just gave us the same old clips day in, day out. Previous season's HMs going in the house,

Best (that I can think of atm)- Skye saying about someone that there was more to them than meets the eye and someone else asking if they were a transformer.
Ok, I thought it was hilarious but it went straight through to the keeper on the show.
Worst - Gemma's eviction. Nasty, horrible, embarrassing and sad. Did BB think that it wouldn't be as one sided as it ended up being?

I think it was David that said the transformer line.

Best: Prisus in general & Ryan's humour.

Worst: Ben "from Brisbane" going back in, another two cheating "scandals" and beat-ups, all the twists and shake-ups, 6 intruders ..

and they haven't used the house to it's full potential, in recent years the house has been a character in itself, but this year it seems that the house is boring and is 2 dimensional. They could've utilised the tree house more, they could've had a secret room upstairs, they could've had greater things done. The house has potential but they haven't done anything with it.

Best - Penny being scared awake after they passed the sleeping task - kills me every time.

Also bonus, watch for Richard's awkward high 5 moment.

@AntiGretel, Crazy Aunt Sonia's opening night dance (and subsequent weird entrances) are awkwardly delicious!

Worst - Oh there's a bit to choose from... Gemma's eviction, the redundant recaps and gimmicks every episode (i.e. vita-save), Jason's singing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best - Hotel task and all the drama that came with it. Probably the best task in a long while IMO.

Worst - Marina's entry as sleeping beauty.

2/2 here consuela

I think a few of the housemates continued to think they were "entitled" afterwards

Cat stood up when they were dressing and said she sick of being pushed aside

And the sleeping beauty inbroglio almost had me handing in my stauch record as a 100% hetero and joining the NO FLY ZONE of celibacy forever

Best: when Skye and Aisha were in the diary room. Skye fell off the chair, then as they were laughing, saying "I wish I was you, so I could've seen that!"

Worst: Lisa crying over David dissing her boobs. And people judging David for her psychosis.

Best: Leo's fury at Travis continuing to call him an American! And Travis not understanding that Canadians don't like being called the A word.

Worst: that song!

WORST: The live show when Leo entered the house is probably the worst episode of the show this year and more specifically when Sonia was making up what Leo and Lisa were saying to each other, instead of BB just showing us their conversations.

BEST: I'll get back to you guys on this one..... this is kind of hard to pick.

Back