Skip to main content

2014: Best Moment - Worst Moment: A BB insight.

And penny in the bath has been the most hilarious moment for me. I watched that video 20 times and bellied laughed so hard

Once or twice a year something so funny happens like that and I lose it

Best: Penny in bathtub and her reaction to the housemates when they savagely wake her up.

Worst: Aisha having a go at Lawson - so cringeworthy as it's out of her character, Travis coming back to the house, the annoying song, Sonia's opening dance, Jake's rapping, Dion dancing like he's on acid....there are others I'm sure...

Best:

BB: Do you think Travis has lost the plot?

David: I don't think he had much plot to lose.

Worst:

(Hasn't happened yet, and I pray it won't, but):

Sonia: The winner of Big Brother 2014 is...

18 minutes later

... Skye!

:arghh:
I am agreeing on both counts. I had forgotten about that brilliant one liner, delivered so deadpan.

Best: "N.O. FULL STOP!" Lawson and the Fish. Jason's Mexican accent during the hotel task. Lisa's eviction. Skye falling off the diary room chair. Priya calling the guys out on borderline misogyny. Dion flexing. Leo flexing. Jason as painted statue. "ARE WE STARVING AFRICAN CHILDREN?" Clawson getting called out. Gemma and Jake nearly getting pushed in the pool by Jason and Dion. Tim getting some screen time.

Worst (HUP!): Jason's eviction. Lisa's resting bitch face. Katie clutching her 'precious' ($10K). Travis waiting on the phone with Centrelink. Aisha and Travis not taking the money. Ryan's decision to 'banish' Priya. Ben making a comeback. Guys being a dick to Priya. Clawson staying longer than Jason.

That's all I can think of now, darlin's.

Best Moment - When David stood up for himself against Lisa, and then got most saves and she went home :)

Worst Moment - Hmm not too sure. Maybe that whole Ben coming in the house thing, it was so pointless and just awkward. Also Jason leaving, he added comedy and fun to the show - now I have to admit, kind of boring (maybe this is because we rarely see shows anymore)

Best -
Prisus lines such as "I went to get a blanket but all I got was a shawl... and an argument" / "I don't mind having neighbours, just not the ones who visit too often" etc.
+ Prisus siding with Gemma at her eviction. I loved that she doesn't give a crap about what other HMs think of her.

Worst -
Any moments we have to hear Travis speak.

Worst: L(am)eo rapping in the caged flamingos

Best: signing up to behind big brother forums which have made an average season, funny
AND priya showing Dave who is boss

Back