Skip to main content

Episode 2014 BB Launch Taping Updates/Discussion *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am saying is that your post was saying that Dion, Jake & Sam were eye candy for just 'the ladies' as you worded it when there are other people out there who swing the other way.

Yes, I got what you said, but as I said earlier, I usually ignore your side of the street as most straight guys do. Now if Dion, Jake and Sam want to wander over to your side, then great. Just leaves more girls for my Harem!!

And yes I realize many straight girls love gay guys as pals.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gay guys, but when it comes down to it I will cuddle with any girl before I will let any gay guy get anywhere near me (other than as a friend)!!

People may tune in for the surprise but we know DailyMail is gonna run that mic pac photo for sure!
haha you know they will! They run crap we find in the Post BB forum so this will be gold for them. But if gets a few more people to watch then Ch 9 should send them a gift basket.

Yes, I got what you said, but as I said earlier, I usually ignore your side of the street as most straight guys do. Now if Dion, Jake and Sam want to wander over to your side, then great. Just leaves more girls for my Harem!!

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gay guys, but when it comes down to it I will cuddle with any girl before I will let any gay guy get anywhere near me (other than as a friend)!!
I feel like you are old?

I am confused as to why you are saying about them wanting to 'wander off' to our side since my post had absolutely nothing to do with that. I am just going to leave it at that because you are confusing me at the moment :p
Maybe I will have a read of it tomorrow and understand. Maybe not ha ha but yeah, my post had no reference to any of that so I don't understand the point you are trying to make.

The show hasn't even aired and the drama's already begun. But seriously BBBA isn't worth someone losing their job over.

you're old, huh?

EDIT: AAAAAAH @pawlini

People may tune in for the surprise but we know DailyMail is gonna run that mic pac photo for sure!
The new guy, Alex Parsons (responsible for the Nine Entertainment Co (NEC) digital businesses including ninemsn network, 9Jumpin, the Daily Mail Australia and RateCity) may not allow them to run it. Will be interesting to see what happens!

Umm I was kinda meh :/ about the show to be honest..
We didn't see to much more tonight that we hadn't already seen sneak peaks of.. so again the excitement was a bit of a downer for me.
The house tour was very quick and again.. seeing stuff I had already seen in the past few weeks.
The production of the show seemed pretty crap tonight.. like they should have had more time to rehearse their camera angles and stuff.
Plus the whole keeping an eye on anyone blogging thing and the fact that nothing much new was really revealed tonight.
I am disappointed to see that we have a HOH this year.. and our version seem to look more and more like a carbon copy of BBUK
And the housemates were OKAY.. a fair few "typical" model..gold coast girl who loves to shop and lay around in a bikini.. melbourne guy who plays AFL.. Sydney guy who is in real estate.. like come on.

I feel like you are old?

For Pawlini, yes I am proudly 65 years old (divorced) and still enjoy life and reality TV and female company from time to time.

For JordanS, now that I realize you are gay, it makes sense that you like Zach now!!

For Pawlini, yes I am proudly 65 years old (divorced) and still enjoy life and reality TV and female company from time to time.

For JordanS, now that I realize you are gay, it makes sense that you like Zach now!!
you didnt need to say you were divorced, just your writing style is very proper. you may be offended by my posts this season, so be warned :)

bb1604ag.jpg

Yeah, he may be offended by mine too o.o
only because you will describe in great detail what you would do to Dion.

But I will post the things people are thinking but arent saying. Such as when I picked up on the Drew/Tully romance before anyone even thought of it. :bored:

only because you will describe in great detail what you would do to Dion.

But I will post the things people are thinking but arent saying. Such as when I picked up on the Drew/Tully romance before anyone even thought of it. :bored:

Oh yes, YES!! The things I would do to Dion.
There would be heaps I would do to Dion and that he could do to me.
Both out and in of the bedroom.;)

tumblr_n1tgl2RsGs1qg5ea1o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back