Skip to main content

2013 memories

this time last year big brother 2013 had already began and we were getting to know all of the housemates.

does anyone remember any really good/funny bits from the show last year. what was everyones faverouite parts of the show.

my top 3 were
  • when ben thought that instilation had fallen
  • tim and drews day spa
  • "whos gonna hear? the other 10 people that live here" ben: im in the pool

I liked all of the above.

My favorite moment was when mikkayla lectured all of Australia about how disappointed she was that Tahan stayed in the show. I've never seen a reality contestant take it upon themselves to lecture the viewers. I know mikkayla is smart- I'm still not sure why she didn't understand that Tahan had supporters and try to win them over, rather than alienating them.

Also, when Tahan nominated Mikkayla to her face and vice versa.
Finally, when mikkayla learned that Tahan had not been targeting her until the sugar sisters were gone.

Ed telling Tully she was being played and Drew s reaction was pretty good as well.
I loved Tim's dad showing up in a skeleton onesie to support Tim, even if Tim was a twist about it.
I also enjoyed the Halloween episode with reveals of stuff the houseguests didn't know. I wish they would do that more often.

I also enjoyed the Halloween episode with reveals of stuff the houseguests didn't know. I wish they would do that more often.
They didn't have enough material last year to make "Tick and Treat" worthwhile - the only decent thing they had was Ed nominating Jade. Everything else was shrugged off and didn't really do anything and even invoked "that wasn't even bad" comments from the HM's at the end of some of the videos.

this time last year big brother 2013 had already began and we were getting to know all of the housemates.

does anyone remember any really good/funny bits from the show last year. what was everyones faverouite parts of the show.

my top 3 were
  • when ben thought that instilation had fallen
  • tim and drews day spa
  • "whos gonna hear? the other 10 people that live here" ben: im in the pool

The pool one was the best

Tully is that you?

i4WpqyDKpiNeZ.gif

I really really enjoyed Tim and Ben's friendship.

I hated Tully crying all the time and thinking she was entitled to everything.

Kind of loss interest in Ed because he was so scared of being in a relationship and thought it would hurt his game plan.

Liked Tahan but thought she was a bit too mean to win.

I laughed a lot when the sugar sisters kept getting a spray tan again and again and turned really black/green.

Tahan having to put up with the sugar sisters for a few hours by being tied to them. Tahan's face was priceless.

Hilarious comments by Drew and Tahan in the last few weeks. The Jadeconda nickname and Drew making an astute funny observation that Jade's whole BB existence had been reduced and at the time revolved around serving Ed (folding his undies etc).

Apologies in advance to Jade fans but to me I cannot differentiate between Matt/Caleb/etc.. and Jade, they're all equally dull as far as I'm concerned hence my antipathy towards them more so Jade because she made it to the friggin' END whereas the other 2 were kicked out early in the piece. Just imagine for a minute if one of those meatheads had made it to the Final 2... now you know how I feel. ;)

Hilarious comments by Drew and Tahan in the last few weeks. The Jadeconda nickname and Drew making an astute funny observation that Jade's whole BB existence had been reduced and at the time revolved around serving Ed (folding his undies etc).

Apologies in advance to Jade fans but to me I cannot differentiate between Matt/Caleb/etc.. and Jade, they're all equally dull as far as I'm concerned hence my antipathy towards them more so Jade because she made it to the friggin' END whereas the other 2 were kicked out early in the piece. Just imagine for a minute if one of those meatheads had made it to the Final 2... now you know how I feel. ;)

Oh Con crapping on about Jade again, that's new

6wKut.gif

I agree. I liked how they had a featured HM of the week last year but the rest of it was crap.
so did I, it allowed us to see them personally and get to know a deeper side to them, the rest was just pathetic though. and bias at times. But I just disliked that some things happened weeks before and only then we would be shown some footage, pointless

There are lovers and haters for each and every housemate that has been in the house!! Some we remember and some we forgot before they even stepped out of the house.

But until you have spent time in the house, your opinion and remarks are worth squat!! NEVER FORGET THE OLD SAYING...

"Walk a mile in my shoes!" Only then you have the right to speak about my life.

Back