Skip to main content

2013 memories

Sonia's fondness of Ben. :)

Tim the nude model.

Drew taking Ben with him to the presidential suite.

Nathan giving Sonia a bear hug on the intruder LIVE show (Sonia was lifted up off the ground and gave a little scream) :joyful:

Heidi wanting to start a war against Tim but failed (I'm on team Tim :thumbsup:)

Tahan being brave and taking one for the team by hoping into the ice bed thingy and Rohan was too scared. So proud of Tahan then.

Ben entering the house again after being fake evicted. He was so nervous and shaking but everyone was around him. Jade was nice and told people to be calm and give him some space.

Ben meeting Bert Newton "it's an honour to meet you Mr. Newton" :) Hello Lucy Carmichael!

On the first late night feast Tim was kissing Jasmine passionately against the wall and they fell over. "Are you serious?" Said Jasmine on the ground.

Tim nominating and saying "YOU GOT THAT TULLY?"

Justynn the intruder. I just laughed at how he made nearly everything a fight. Tim thought this was the hilarious thing ever.

Disappointing housemates:
Sharon, Rohan, Xavier, Jasmine

Last edited:
A lot have already been mentioned, but my favourites were probably Ben's "I'm in he pool" and Tim's dad nominating.

Others that spring to mind:
Ben and Tim's conversation about Tim (hypothetically) crashing at Ben's place, using his Wifi, stealing money etc. So many funny moments, made even better with Tahan's laughter in the background. Ben: "It's just not...Christian!"

Drew in a pink Onesie doing (slightly tipsy) lunges on the pool island-thingy.

Drew's reaction / facial expressions while watching Ed's farewell message to Jade.

Boog asking Big Brother for an interesting fact about the moon and trying to pass it off as her own.

Seriously, probably this night:

tumblr_mtpxqcRDTy1rr1k5mo2_250.gif

Ben and Tim's conversation about Tim (hypothetically) crashing at Ben's place, using his Wifi, stealing money etc. So many funny moments, made even better with Tahan's laughter in the background. Ben: "It's just not...Christian!"
This is easily one of my favourite memories of 2013. Ben stating he dropped a friend over less than hahaha... Ben has a lot of moments I remember. The one where drew did the nudie run and his glasses fogged up, or when Tim threw the pillow at night while they were sleeping and bens reaction was just priceless. I really did adore Ben.

Tully thinking she's a model with her 'wafting away a fart walk'. She still can't model tbh. Jade really should have schooled her seeing as she actually know what she's doing.

Hilarious comments by Drew and Tahan in the last few weeks. The Jadeconda nickname and Drew making an astute funny observation that Jade's whole BB existence had been reduced and at the time revolved around serving Ed (folding his undies etc).

Apologies in advance to Jade fans but to me I cannot differentiate between Matt/Caleb/etc.. and Jade, they're all equally dull as far as I'm concerned hence my antipathy towards them more so Jade because she made it to the friggin' END whereas the other 2 were kicked out early in the piece. Just imagine for a minute if one of those meatheads had made it to the Final 2... now you know how I feel. ;)

I like you - I really, really like you!

It has probably already been mentioned but Tim's fake birthday and Tim putting himself up for nomination in the space of like 5 days was amazing. I was a huge Tim fan from night 1 but that really made me realise just how good a housemate he truly was. He dominated those 2 highlight shows. It was literally the Tim show.

Tully thinking she's a model with her 'wafting away a fart walk'. She still can't model tbh. Jade really should have schooled her seeing as she actually know what she's doing.

Even funnier was Jade and Mikayla being all jealous and bitchy about Tully daring to try to be a model :)

Hence the video title and description

?

That description didn't say anything about Tully mocking Jade. I was just commenting on Max's post because he thought Jade was jealous... when it was pretty obvious Tully was taking the mick out of Jade's previous modelling experience.

?

That description didn't say anything about Tully mocking Jade. I was just commenting on Max's post because he thought Jade was jealous... when it was pretty obvious Tully was taking the mick out of Jade's previous modelling experience.

Jade was jelly about every other female that got attention.

Jade was jelly about every other female that got attention.
And Tully was an emotional vampire through out her time in the house. All the HM last year had different faults, which is what made them so interesting to watch. I mean one of the SS only had a vocabulary of like 10 words.... OK that's probably not that interesting to watch, but if was a lot of fun to post about on here.

And Tully was an emotional vampire through out her time in the house. All the HM last year had different faults, which is what made them so interesting to watch. I mean one of the SS only had a vocabulary of like 10 words.... OK that's probably not that interesting to watch, but if was a lot of fun to post about on here.
I honest to god cannot remember which one is which. The one that never spoke, why she was there made no sense to me

I really liked them all.

While at times some of them fucked me off briefly in their responses, behaviours and personality traits, I thought they were a great bunch to watch.

I am always most attracted to strong playful personalities so my favourite girls were Tahan, Boog, Heidi and Mikkayla and my favourite boys were Tim and JhystnnnNne.

l loved the mix of people chosen. My only criticism would be the controlled editing we saw.

Back