Skip to main content

1984 on SBS On Demand

Download the Linux Mint Cinnamon ISO and make a bootable USB and boot it up and have a peek/play. See what you think.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind and put it on my 'to do' list. I'm currently looking for a brand new rig, preferably made in Aus... any ideas for a good source?

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind and put it on my 'to do' list. I'm currently looking for a brand new rig, preferably made in Aus... any ideas for a good source?
Try uMart they do custom builds and have their own builds to help you along. Good prices compared to big chain stores.

Last edited:
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ well actually it was a bit of a throwaway comment - an old Disney film with a Disney soundtrack and the contrived romance et al.
Yeh it was a pretty random Disney movie. I should have just said Disney but then I got a laugh from that.

Apparently Pocahontas and The Lion King were worked at the same time but all the top animators wanted to work on the Pocahontas movie whilst the lion king was looked down on.

šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ well actually it was a bit of a throwaway comment - an old Disney film with a Disney soundtrack and the contrived romance et al.
Yeh it was a pretty random Disney movie. I should have just said Disney but then I got a laugh from that.

Last week I was told OG had something to do with tea and a guy who dresses in chains...
...now I'm told Pocahontas has a connection to BB ... I give up o_O

I've never seen it. Does she get voted out for being a POC?
I am as confused as you are. I'm the wrong person to ask.I wouldn't know the difference between 'Farmer Wants A Cow' and 'Bachelor In The Candy store'. But what I've been told is this:
Pocahontas was on 'The Apprentice' - NOT BB. Consequently she got 'sacked'... not 'voted out'. Don't ask, I'm just repeating what I've heard.
...and get this, she got sacked because she had cheated on the application form to get her onto the show. Instead of PAWG, she had claimed to be a POG :unsure: though in the pictures I saw she doesn't look all that fat... not fat at all in fact. She claimed it was an honest mistake. To top it all up, she signed up under a culturally appropriated name! šŸ˜² - her REAL name is Elizabeth... something... I can't remember the rest.
Goes to show... right?

Back