Skip to main content

10 PILOT WEEK

Some of these pilot shows look like a personal vanity project paid for by huge egos, bound to die

Like Roxy ....WTF, why would anyone want to watch this????
Suspect Kyle's show was paid for by Kyle too

Are they going to gogglebox all of the pilots?

queen ali and king tommy little should get their own pilot shows.

tommy little can have like his own chat show. and at the end of the show he can sing the song memory.

not sure about queen ali.

queen ali and king tommy little should get their own pilot shows.

tommy little can have like his own chat show. and at the end of the show he can sing the song memory.

not sure about queen ali.

She can host the Australian version of Call and Win.

NGL. Loving this Part-Time Private Investigators show. Better make it to a full season.

80 year old flat mate wasn’t too bad.

Obviously set up for a bit of conflict, but seemed quite genuine in the end. I doubt they will last out a year or 6 months or whatever though.

80 year old flat mate wasn’t too bad.

Obviously set up for a bit of conflict, but seemed quite genuine in the end. I doubt they will last out a year or 6 months or whatever though.

Yeah I didn't mind it, it wasn't as fake as it could have been.

Ditto.......quite enjoyable oldies and I really like the musician
But, compatible types would work better......we don't need the drama of having picked someone stupid
Clearly the old botox lady would love a gay guy into doggies, and there would be a supply

Could imagine SBS doing a more serious version of this.......follow SBS's lead 10, they make great stuff like this but better

Made me wonder how many old rich folk are out there sitting in mansions alone
They should do a version of this but more serious and like the Old people with 4 year olds.......OMG my favourite show besides survivor

I read an article the other day with kyle saying he doesn't understand why anyone would want to watch big brother. I feel that about his show.

Reactions: kxk
Kyle show is a joke, WTF, his personal opinion will be based on who he likes, rather than anything legal
And only exhibitionist weirdos would consider going through this embarrassment.

Try doing it properly,with a cooky retired magistrate,there are lots of those

Kyle could just do a Jerry Springer style show, that would suit him and his bogan listeners

I agree @kxk I’m a tragic fan of the court shows. The People’s Court is my favourite. I really think watching Kyle pretend to be a judge would increase my blood pressure way beyond healthy - so ai won’t. He would do well with a Jerry Springer type show. It would suit him down to the ground.

Reactions: kxk
Back