Skip to main content

✖ Ed FINALLY revealed his cards ✖

What an edit for Ed last night. BB producers don't want him gone thats for sure.

I don't see it as a favourable edit, rather they know which way the voting is going and they wanted to include it in an episode before he is evicted - so it was now or never. Why else would they have never shown his requests for a date and then suddenly hand it to him and include it in a daily show?

✖ Look at my thread ✖

Exactly my intentions. They really are attention grabbing!

...[/QUOTE]

I don't see it as a favourable edit, rather they know which way the voting is going and they wanted to include it in an episode before he is evicted - so it was now or never. Why else would they have never shown his requests for a date and then suddenly hand it to him and include it in a daily show?

Exactly! It was the typical "farewell edit" .. I don't even think it matters if people save drew, Ed has dug himself a hole way before all this.. He is a goner no matter what I reckon. Even his family know it.. They seemed to have already given up on campaigning.

Ed had been talking about his "cards" for weeks, and after being put up for eviction against some of the strongest players, he said he is getting ready to play his cards.

Then in tonights episode, it was revealed that Ed had been asking Big brother for a date with Jade all week, why now? Oh yeah because he knows he is going home on Wednesday and finally decided to play his cards.

His cards were to imply the romance with jade is going somewhere..So that the viewers at home vote so they can see where the romance goes.. And perhaps even give them the hope of seeing intercourse on Tv? (The exact reason why couples have always been popular on big brother)

VOTE DREW TO EVICT ED BY DEFAULT. It comes down to Drew vs Ed.. It'll be a close call, every vote to drew will help send the Cardshark back into the ocean

I reckon you could be absolutely right about Cardshark Ed. I was wondering why the sudden and complete turnaround with regard to his feelings for Jade...after weeks and weeks of acting like she was a bad smell that wouldn't go away, suddenly he's all Prince Charming to her? Something did not compute...

I thought that maybe Jade had finally worn him down, but of course, derr, he's merely playing up the "fauxmance" to keep himself in the house and stay relevant in the game.

It's a very cold-hearted tactic for my liking if that's the case. Tim may be the ultimate game-player, but he would never be so cold to anyone like that (not to someone who fancied him I mean)...Ed's name says it all it seems. Could Ed Lower go any 'Lower'???

Best Ed card moment so far

tumblr_msylqlr3Hz1reobpso1_250.gif

tumblr_msylqlr3Hz1reobpso2_250.gif

Uhhh, bc he didn't actually request it. BB suggested Ed 'request' it...

Back