Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

He had a go at the Daily Mail via his IG a week or so ago ... basically they ran a story putting a $ value on his business or home ... something that p’d him off and he called them out for it and said “mind your own business” ... so they are now taking every post even if supposed to be tongue in cheek and running with it trying to make him look even worse

he shouldknow better than to bait them really

they just immediately ran another story on him reminding everyone he was NOT an olympian, wears a supposedly fake rolex, used a stock photo of expensive champagne blah blah blah

heard it when he was on The Bachelor ... doesnt need to be trotted out again

mind you a lot of that stuff is probably an underlying reason Lisa isnt interested ...

michael turnbull should have been the bachelor this year. i mean his time on bachelor in paradise was a bit of a waste to be honest.

i don't know how they do the bachelor in paradise casting. because obviously they are not going to just throw a bunch of random men and women from the show on there and hope they develop relationships. they must have psychologists or dating experts or relationship gurus saying to the producers: "my calculations prove that these two would be a perfect match" or something like that.

so maybe michael was picked because they thought that he would match well with lisa (something @Mr Stickyfingers has said on this thread). but something happened and that something was luke. and of course we know how that ended up.

which is why i believe that love is a choice. and no amount of producer meddling can change that.

the reason i say that the producers probably wanted lisa and michael together was that michael got a rather sympathetic edit with the whole lisa thing. they easily could have edited that a whole different way.

The list can be shortened to 5 now:

1. Florence
2. Laurina
3. Lisa
4. Nina
5. Sascha

Laurina and Lisa are unlikely. Florence most likely judging by Jake's reaction. Hopefully not Nina and Sascha would be boring.

I liked sam from the sophie serise. No one I spoke to about it liked him, now they d0 :)

...hi February... welcome to the forums... I was the total opposite with Sam in his first Bach series... I so disliked him at the time and came into this show still disliking him but decided to give him a clean slate to see if he would grow on me... and... he did!... he seemed so much more mature (to me at least ) this time around and a lot more focused towards Tara's feelings and needs rather just wanting to be 'one of the boys' this time (from what I've seen anyway)... hence the reason for my turnaround towards him... it's the same with Jarrod for me... I NEVER thought that he could win me over... EVER!... lol!... but... as with Sam... I gave him a clean slate too... (which I'm glad that I did for both of them)...

...so if nothing else about this show... at least it has let me see them both in such a different light... and... I hope that they both end up staying with Tara and Keira respectively... (that's if they have all found 'genuine love' with each other rather than 'TV Reality love' of course lol!)... again... welcome to the forums February... cheers.

...I'm really hoping that it's Florence too... I still like her regardless of how she got carried away with her own self importance the first time around... maybe her getting ousted has brought her back down to Earth again?... I hope so... for her sake... go Florence!... cheers.

Back