Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 6

Which returnee/s are you getting behind this season?

• Flick

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • George

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Hayley

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Jordie

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Nina

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sam

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Shaun

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Shonee

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Simon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stevie

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Zcsund1234

Hopefully a tribe swap happens soon, the Heroes tribe are too boring to either dominate or keep being shown on Television.
For me, Shonee has been and probably always will be my favourite Survivor player ever. Hayley objectively IMO is the most skilled player and I like Jordie at the moment, but my third option is up for grabs. It might take a bit more than being pretty for Shaun to rank high for me.

…great Poll Zscund… Stevie is my heroic underdog Ninja Warrior this season… I’d love him to defeat all odds and win this thing lol!… and… as I said in last nights post… (which I’m hating myself for… I’m really liking George now 👀😬)… so GEORGE is my only other choice… (Mrs Sticky thinks that I should be lobotomised)… meh!… I’ve gotta have a brain to have that done… so… snap!… cheers.

…I just read on the other Survivor forum RJ90’s post… what a murderous bitch Paige is… it’s disgusting!… I want her thrown off the show immediately!… (now I know why I never liked the bitch)… no cheers for this post this time.

…I just read on the other Survivor forum RJ90’s post… what a murderous bitch Paige is… it’s disgusting!… I want her thrown off the show immediately!… (now I know why I never liked the bitch)… no cheers for this post this time.
Her Instagram page is very confronting. I am by no means that much of an animal person, but how in the world is she considered a "hero". Maybe Rogue was right about somethings...

…there is no excuse whatsoever for what she does no matter what she says… I hope that she is gone soon!… BITCH!…

… I’m really liking George now 👀😬)… so GEORGE is my only other choice… (
We are officially on 'Barely speaking terms now' ... how could you 🤯 :oops::arghh:

Tell your wife I will bring the car around the back, she just needs to dong you with a rolling pin or sumfing & we'll whisk you off to the Labor Party HQ / Asylum...

We are officially on 'Barely speaking terms now' ... how could you 🤯 :oops::arghh:

Tell your wife I will bring the car around the back, she just needs to dong you with a rolling pin or sumfing & we'll whisk you off to the Labor Party HQ / Asylum

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂… there aren‘t enough emoji’s to answer with lol!… so funny,… Thing… you’re right… I need help!… urgently!… I think that I have Georgeitis!… please… I need real help… what are those car doors slamming?… huh?… they’re men in white coats!… what do you want?… oh okay… they’re coming to take me away aha to the funny farm where they all stay and play and play they’re coming to take me away ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!… cheers.

…George/Stevie and Gerry-atric should start up the Triad of Terror Trio!… then go on a wave of rampant revenge!… and like the Genghis Kahn hordes of yesteryear go on a path death and destruction… cutting an unbeatable wave of victims on the way to the final!… they should spare no victims and… and… um… sorry… I’ve become a tad bit over invested in this show methinks!… erm… carry on… don’t mind me… 😬… cheers.

…aw nuts!… we’ve just had rello’s turn up and ask if they can stay the night 👀… I will either be posting later or not at all… bummer!… I love posting Live… oh well… it is what it is… hopefully I’ll be posting with you… if not… have fun without me… cheers.

Back