Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - build up and Episode 1

…the Pags obviously watches all of their ‘tactical’ interviews so as to put them all on the spot… cheers.

…so George is getting a free night in Hospital to study the idols map in great detail while Jackie is going out of the game and going home?… okaaaaaaay!… cheers.

…I bet it’s Stevie the Pizza delivery guy that goes tonight… if it happens that is… cheers.

…well… thanks for the fun folks… (looking forward to reading some late posters comments)… have a nice sleep… nite all… cheers.

Wouldn’t it be too much of a disadvantage to their tribe at this point? If it was post merge I would agree …
I reckon it a big disadvantage. Now the hero's are able to sit at least two players out in the next 2 challenges.
The hero's have a much stronger tribe and they can now rest their weaker players.
The danger of not having the votes read is the plan could come out and if George comes back he and his allie will have their backs against the wall and "come across" an advantage or idol and mess up the majority.
Idk 🤷 It seems both ways are bad and good.

Sorry but the villains are a bunch if dumb shits. Why vote to get rid of your own when everyone you have on your tribe has some kind if a skill that could contribute something . Ecen JLP gave an unscripted shocked look!! Was that chick that got voted out just shocking at challenges or something?

She was entertaining, speaks a lot like the brit chock on the last South Africsn survivor. Her eloquence will be missed.

I must say that miss universe that piped up that they should read the votes has got some nerve. Shonee was the only person with half a brain in that tribe. You want numbers around you to anonymise you, to stand up for you, an extra eye on the challenges. Too early to dwindle your team down.

With that said I don’t think Shonee is going to last long. They are a bunch of dumb tumbs, .

I think there has been enough chatter here to justify one thread per episode, even if it is just MrStickyFingers talking to themself.

Selfishly also makes it easier for those not watching live to view and contribute without being spoilered.

Don't worry too much about polls and the threads may not always be stickied. If things quieten down a thread per week is a sensible compromise.

Back