Skip to main content

Big Brother AU Greatest Moments

Who's side are you on?

• Team Michael

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Team Gretel

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
Anyone have clips of that time one of the housemates was running their own yoga/fitness thing inside and some of the other housemates start to make fun of it with their own fitness ideas such as grabbing the remote and snacks?

Anyone have clips of that time one of the housemates was running their own yoga/fitness thing inside and some of the other housemates start to make fun of it with their own fitness ideas such as grabbing the remote and snacks?
It’s on YouTube.

Some more great memories of the past would have to be Uplate Big Brother with Mike Goldman. Reminds me back all those years ago from around 11:30pm to around 2am weeknights (around this time of night...lol) you could tune in and watch Uplate BB live at night. Oh those were the days...

This. I loved "Uplate". I had a TV in my room and I would go to bed with Uplate on. I'd put the TV on a timer and set it to turn off if I happned to fall asleep. I particularly remember a fishing task where two housemates had to be awake at all times with fishing rods in their hands and the lines dangling in the backyard pool. That was a great way to get HM activity and conversations whilst uplate was on ... much better than watching HMs sleep. Not to mention that it added to us getting to know the housemates better.

I also loved Friday Night Games.

Somewhat off topic, but feels a bit like Big Brother in the Twilight Zone.

Voh winds up Jo (BB03) and Krystal (BB04). This was broadcast in 2004, but if I recall correctly was filmed in 2002 before either of the women were on Big Brother. Also always wondered why the Big Brother producers never recruited Voh.

Hey BBAU fans, Part 1 of Big Brother Australia's Top 21 Moments was just released, including appearances of our beloved housemates from over the years. Please go check it out, like and comment too! :)

Thanks for posting this! It was a fun watch. There were lots of faces I hadn’t seen for a long time. Anna looked amazing. I wonder how she feels about “game on moles” being part of the Aussie lexicon? Haha. Too bad it hasn’t made her any money!

Somewhat off topic, but feels a bit like Big Brother in the Twilight Zone.

Voh winds up Jo (BB03) and Krystal (BB04). This was broadcast in 2004, but if I recall correctly was filmed in 2002 before either of the women were on Big Brother. Also always wondered why the Big Brother producers never recruited Voh.

Bloody hell. I had no idea this existed. Over 20 years later it’s obvious this Voh character was taking cues from production (especially that ‘wimp’ comment). I’m sure if I had seen it at the time it wouldn’t have been as obvious.

I’m surprised contestants were being drawn from such a small pool even back then. I remember when Krystal was cast in 2004 I’d already seen her on some other show. I can’t for the life of me remember what it was and it’s not on her IMDb but I remember thinking it was interesting she’d been cast on BB. Jess from 2002 was almost a VJ on channel V (James Mathison and Yumi Stynes won the roles over her) so I guess they were scouting people fairly actively even then.

I wonder how she feels about “game on moles” being part of the Aussie lexicon? Haha. Too bad it hasn’t made her any money!
She did an interview a couple of years ago where she talks/jokes at length about the whole "game on molls" thing and its evolution into RTV. I don't recall if it was an interview by Filip With An F (the same account that produced the above video) or in her 2020 interview with The Ben, Rob & Robbo Show. But it's online somewhere.

She did an interview a couple of years ago where she talks/jokes at length about the whole "game on molls" thing and its evolution into RTV. I don't recall if it was an interview by Filip With An F (the same account that produced the above video) or in her 2020 interview with The Ben, Rob & Robbo Show. But it's online somewhere.
I’m familiar with the saying but I always thought it was mole as in a traitor/saboteur… Not Moll as in slang for a prostitute/gangsters girlfriend.

I always assumed it was molls, but everyone talking about it said moles because they didn't know better. 🤔

Back