Skip to main content

The Bridge Australia

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
Anyone watching? The first three episodes just landed on Paramount+. I’m enjoying it so far, and the casting is great!

Plus, one of our very own BBBA members of yesteryear is a contestant…;)

But... do tell! Who???
I actually don’t recall their username, and I think they lurk now more than anything. But they were very active here during the Ten and some of the Nine eras.

I know of them outside the forum.

Waiting for it to drop ...elsewhere. But... do tell! Who???
I follow him on IG. I had no idea he was a member here.
756267FC-DD66-446E-A76B-6A0B29CABDD8.jpeg
ETA: he lived in Calgary at some point so I assume it was probably a follow off Grindr.

Last edited:
Kingston… never one to shy away from exposing the real life personas of members here. 🤣

Okay, this show has sucked me in. I knew nothing about it beforehand but I’m so invested already. The balance of gameplay with social interactions and character building is everything. I’m loving the psychological aspect.

We have learned more about these contestants, who they are and their lives in just 2 episodes than we ever did for any BBAU HM from a full season of the Seven series.

Okay, this show has sucked me in. I knew nothing about it beforehand but I’m so invested already. The balance of gameplay with social interactions and character building is everything. I’m loving the psychological aspect.

We have learned more about these contestants, who they are and their lives in just 2 episodes than we ever did for any BBAU HM from a full season of the Seven series.
I need to find a way of watching

I just realised I know someone on this show as well, or at least I knew them many years ago. I don’t have paramount though so I guess I will probably never see it. Is it only airing there?

Steve, whose quite big on Instagram and was recently seen on Nine’s The Parademics show, is also a contestant.

I just realised I know someone on this show as well, or at least I knew them many years ago. I don’t have paramount though so I guess I will probably never see it. Is it only airing there?
Someone's requested it on Reddit, and I'm keeping an eye out for a torrent but nada so far.

The Reddit request thread got deleted. Probably because the person who posted it put the word "request" in the title in addition to using the request flare. One of the mods in that sub has a total stick up their arse. They previously deleted one of my requests for that. O_O

10 are showing the first episode as a way to entice viewers to subscribe to Paramount+ for the rest of the series on Monday night after “Have You Been Paying Attention?”. Scheduled for 9.40pm. My EPG currently says it will start at 9.42pm but that could change between now and then.

10 are showing the first episode as a way to entice viewers to subscribe to Paramount+ for the rest of the series on Monday night after “Have You Been Paying Attention?”. Scheduled for 9.40pm. My EPG currently says it will start at 9.42pm but that could change between now and then.
Yes I heard that. Hopefully someone will at least rip that ep for those of us without access to 10.

Someone's requested it on Reddit, and I'm keeping an eye out for a torrent but nada so far.
I've been scouring the download sites with no luck, unfortunately its such a common word 'bridge' that a lot of other stuff comes up as well as the Norway? show 'The Bridge'.. You could always wait until the series has finished then sign up with Paramount and binge it.. They have a 7 days trial atm, you could watch it then cancel...

Damn guess I’ll have to wait. I tend to watch shows months later than everyone anyway. Maybe I’ll do a trial of paramount at some point in the future since I currently don’t have access to it.

First ep from Channel 10 will go up on Reddit tomorrow night (or maybe Tues as it's kinda late). As for the rest from P+, just have to wait and see if someone rips it. idk if P+ will work for me, as 10 sure has their geoblocked down hard for 10play. My VPN can't get through it.

Back