Skip to main content

The Bridge Australia

I've relented seeing as I'm stuck inside for the next month recuperating .... I've splashed out and joined Paramount....

I just watched ep 1... I'm hooked - There is a great variety of characters in this reality show & unlike BB, you don't really care about what their age bracket is..(or is that just me?? always think when someone over 40 goes into the BB house, they're way too old to be on that show :roflmao:)...

It seems open to a lot of twists too, which is good and spices things up somewhat....

So many very, very dominating personalities too. I am already made to despise a couple of contestants based on how superior they’re behaving and treating other contestants, but at the same time it creates such interesting dynamics.

It reminds me of old school BB when they’d purposely put clashing personality types together and just let the drama unfold.

Although I wasn’t much of a fan of how much the “who stole the money” plot took up most of ep 3. Felt forced.

Keen to see what happens in so 4 after that cliffhanger though.

Do we know when new eps go up? That’s crucial info missing from ALL the marketing for this show. Is it Fridays?

David Knox replied to Brekkie on TVTonight saying 3 eps premiere then weekly. So you would have to presume that means Fridays.

I’ve been pretty excited to watch this since I saw the promos but didn’t have time this weekend. Will have to try and watch over the next few days.

Not a good move to do one ep a week. People are already getting angsty online. I know I don’t have the span for that either. I may lose interest before the season ends if we’re waiting 7 days for a single installment.

Not a good move to do one ep a week. People are already getting angsty online. I know I don’t have the span for that either. I may lose interest before the season ends if we’re waiting 7 days for a single installment.
It’s funny how we have now been trained to expect/want whole series drops to binge.

I love it and I hate it. I binge things so quickly I basically forget the whole plot by the time a second season comes around. (More of a problem for a narrative based show as opposed to RTV).

That may have more to do with my poor memory tho haha.

I cant stand that Rhianna witch... OMG what a lazy conniving so & so... She does bugger all, then claims its because of some pain issue she has and when people call her out on it or ask her what's wrong - she tries to flip it back on them claiming they're heartless for pointing out that she doesn't do anything?? I'd definitely be in her face if I was there.. I can't stand her type...

The $20K thing is a hard one.. You just know if you take it that you couldn't just take it without consequences :roflmao: - the others would have to be told something to fire up the group...

I agree, weekly is too far apart... at least with FTA reality stuff you get at least 3 episodes per week...

Just watched the first episode. Loved it. Definitely think Madison probably made a bad choice. George was working hard to come up with a good solution to a faster build. But I think Madison probably mates with Rhi which is why he kept her.

Saw that Amelia Fisk is EP.

Also George looks super familiar to me. Has she been on something else? Or does she have a doppelgänger.

I get not dropping the whole thing at once but should be multiple eps a week, especially with the market they're in. It isn't that many eps to begins with.

I get not dropping the whole thing at once but should be multiple eps a week, especially with the market they're in. It isn't that many eps to begins with.
How many eps is the whole series?

Yeah should be like the circle. Dropped 3 or 4 at a time over a couple of weeks.

How many eps is the whole series?

Yeah should be like the circle. Dropped 3 or 4 at a time over a couple of weeks.
At ep 3 they're half way through at day 9, so unless they drag it out - probably only 3 more ep's to go...
I love the twists, I picked the last one which is a good one hehehe.....

I didn't like what that indigenous girl said about the indigenous fella, "No matter what he does, I will always back him, its a culture thing"
No Matter What He Does !!!! That's a big statement - I'd back most family & friends, but there's always a limit...

Loved the first episode… I’m a bit disappointed that there’s only the first episode out atm. The dump strategy was definitely a smart move as I felt the first episode was too heavy on the intros. Will be interesting to see how things develop.

Loved the first episode… I’m a bit disappointed that there’s only the first episode out atm. The dump strategy was definitely a smart move as I felt the first episode was too heavy on the intros. Will be interesting to see how things develop.
I’ll try and hook you up, if I can, if no other rips appear online soon.

The intros were soooo long. But I really like this cast. I just watched the first episode and it really is a mix of every day Aussies.

The intros were soooo long. But I really like this cast. I just watched the first episode and it really is a mix of every day Aussies.
Long but I do think they did a decent job fleshing out the majority of the cast. Moving forward we definitely need the pace to pick up some speed.

I just finished episode two. WE GOT TO LEARN SO MUCH ABOUT THE CHARACTERS. There is insights to who is friends with who and how certain people feel about the money and the game they're playing. I really love this. This show is oozing old school Survivor vibes but with a modern spin.

Back