Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Has anyone been watching The Twelve on Foxtel?
Pretty good Aussie show with a great cast. 5 of the 10 episodes have aired so far.
On your recommendation (and Tommy Little's and Carrie Bickmore's) I watched the first ep tonight...I'm about to watch ep 2...I think I'm hooked!

On your recommendation (and Tommy Little's and Carrie Bickmore's) I watched the first ep tonight...I'm about to watch ep 2...I think I'm hooked!

It's very good! I'm hooked as well.
I'm sure there is going to be a huge twist at the end. I think I've predicted it, but we'll see haha.

Who else is watching Beauty and the Geek?

Just started watching our first season of the show and quite enjoying it. We have a new found respect for Sophie Monk now. Great host being herself.

It's very good! I'm hooked as well.
I'm sure there is going to be a huge twist at the end. I think I've predicted it, but we'll see haha.
OMG! George's (Brooke Satchwell's) hubby is such an arsehole! I hope he gets his just desserts!

MKR...I know no one is probably watching it except for me...but if your instant restaurant makes people cough just from sitting in it...are you on a winner? It would be a no from me.

MKR...Loving the "posh women" atm...I would love to try their menu tonight even though I'm rather reticent about octopus...spatchcock looked yum to me and desert looked divine.

MKR...Loving the "posh women" atm...I would love to try their menu tonight even though I'm rather reticent about octopus...spatchcock looked yum to me and desert looked divine.
I'm finding them interesting.
They are not really that posh imo, that's just the way the show wants to push them.
They have a sense of humour.

I also like the Adam Lambert guy.

I thought I would not like the "Posh Women" but I do. I fast forward the cooking, lol. I am Vegan. but I still love the TV Reality side of it. I don't like Manu's accent I hope I don't sound like him, lol.

Will be interested to see what you think of The Bridge (on Paramount+), and if you've seen the UK version how it compares.

Oh wow, I've just watched an episode of Eastenders (I have been stockpiling them)
It's a commemoration one for the Queens platinum jubilee. Camilla and Charles actually appeard in it. I thought they were doubles, but they weren't! Impressed. They did a good job!

Check out “below deck” on Binge for some trashy yacht crew reality tv with a crossover strong work ethic angle on charter yachts. My Mom had been watching it on late night tv & she found it on my binge, I watched and got totally hooked on couple of seasons. Actually really fun!

Check out “below deck” on Binge for some trashy yacht crew reality tv with a crossover strong work ethic angle on charter yachts. My Mom had been watching it on late night tv & she found it on my binge, I watched and got totally hooked on couple of seasons. Actually really fun!

LOVE Below Deck.
I watch all 4 versions (Original, Mediterranean, Sailing Yacht and Down Under) with a 5th due soon (Cold Water, filmed in Norway).
Great show!

The Twelve...great show with a surprising ending for me. So glad all the loose ends were sort of tied up. Best moment for me was when George's arsehole hubby got what he well and truly deserved.

Back