Skip to main content

MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites

Totally agree. It's sort of what I was getting at. His days of long hair and man buns are behind him. He needs to bite the bullet and drag out the cut throat razor. Haha.

Yes, but he hadn't shaved it bald all over, which would look ok.
He still had remnants of a mullet, and (February would know the proper hairdresser term)... bangs :p or something at the sides?
Hilarious. It's an undercut. Which means shaved around the back and sides with the top left long to tie back in a topknot, ponytail, or left to sit over it.
Love it!

I feel guilty I'll abandon the finale tonight for the BB finale, but im recording it and will have a special watching session when I'm bannished to watching tv upstairs tomorriw when the state of origin is on!

I feel guilty I'll abandon the finale tonight for the BB finale, but im recording it and will have a special watching session when I'm bannished to watching tv upstairs tomorriw when the state of origin is on!
I have a very long night tonight, BB first then my recording of Masterchef, so I may not get to comment on either until about midnight.

Don't feel guilty! I hope you enjoy the BB finale!
I have a very long night tonight, BB first then my recording of Masterchef, so I may not get to comment on either until about midnight.
I hope you enjoy it too!

I have to say the MC finale had me on the edge of my seat! Geez, it was drama filled and so close!

ETA: I missed the start of course and tuned in at about 8.30 ...so will have to catch up on what went on before.

Happy with the winner, even though we kind of knew ages ago.

I don't believe she remade her crumb with 5 minutes to go and then assembled the dish, that's ridiculous.

Jocks FB
“Charlie Chaplin said we think too much and feel too little.

All too often, great cooks overthink their way out of the MasterChef kitchen. They don’t trust their intuition in such a high pressure environment.

Then tonight, Grand Finale, we had two Mum’s in the kitchen. You’ve both made a human, you know tiredness, you get stress and worry more than most, you can multitask like a mofo, and you know how important it is to show your little ones what hard work looks like and results in.

@billie_mckay15 - you followed your instinct on good vs great, you put the true version of yourself on display tonight, your perseverance and skills overshadowed everything else. You are a truly talented cook and a genuinely awesome person.

@sarahtodd - I know the moment this season when it all clicked for you, when you realised your other cooking superpower and merged it in with your Indian skill set. That’s part of your food future now and you have all of my support in realising that.

To all the MasterChef fans - thanks for being part of our show, it’s a place that shows you some pretty special people doing extraordinary things. Until next year :•)”
3308D7CF-2CE6-42C3-B051-ED17416FFD96.png

Andy FB

Well that’s all she wrote. These women pushed themselves to the absolute limit! Unbelievably proud of you both.

@billie_mckay15 - you’re one gifted legend and you truly are one of a kind. I’m still blown away with what you can do with such little ingredients and time. Watching you work in the finale was truly mesmerising. And you did it. You won - AGAIN! Congratulations !

@sarahtodd - your grit and determination is unreal and it’s exactly why you’re standing where you are today. Watching you grow as a cook and a person this year has been a highlight. This truly shows you CAN achieve whatever you want to. Congratulations.

To everyone involved in this epic season, whether you were a FAN or a FAVE, a guest chef, or one of the best crew in the world….. THANK YOU! Thank you for making @masterchefau everything that it is, simply the best.”
B5AFE40F-B5A0-4A96-ACB7-9D130F127708.pngFBB7D612-9314-4096-8D3D-9A52B2EBBDBA.jpeg

Happy with the winner, even though we kind of knew ages ago.

I don't believe she remade her crumb with 5 minutes to go and then assembled the dish, that's ridiculous.
I'm very happy with the winner too and although it was rumoured that she won I started doubting it last night. She made so many mistakes and had to start over...I didn't think she could recover from them all.

Maybe I'm gullible but I believe she did do it...she's pretty amazing.

I'm sure Sarah is a lovely person but I'm thankful I don't have to listen to her say "thank kew" any more.

Sarah and Billy look like they could be sisters ,all of Billy’s sisters have blond hair (weird)
Heston looked like he was so proud of Billy but couldn’t say because well “favoritism “
I thought so too.

Lovely words from Jock and Andy.

I'm very happy with the winner too and although it was rumoured that she won I started doubting it last night. She made so many mistakes and had to start over...I didn't think she could recover from them all.

Maybe I'm gullible but I believe she did do it...she's pretty amazing.

I'm sure Sarah is a lovely person but I'm thankful I don't have to listen to her say "thank kew" any more.
I know Billie is amazing, but time is an actual thing :p
5 minutes is barely enough to get the plates out of the oven and call everyone for dinner, never mind cooking something from scratch and then plating it beautifully.

LOL at "thank kew".

Btw I loved it when Daniel lifted Andy off his feet, and the look on his face.
Andy can be a bit big-headed but in that moment he seemed more human.

People are saying Heston looks ill.

I know Billie is amazing, but time is an actual thing :p
5 minutes is barely enough to get the plates out of the oven and call everyone for dinner, never mind cooking something from scratch and then plating it beautifully.

LOL at "thank kew".

Btw I loved it when Daniel lifted Andy off his feet, and the look on his face.
Andy can be a bit big-headed but in that moment he seemed more human.

People are saying Heston looks ill.
Haha too true! I'm the slowest cook in the world. I could never cook what the contestants do in the time they are given...I'd still be chopping onions when they're plating.

I didn't notice that Heston looked ill...he just looked like Heston to me...but I'm not very observant.

Back