Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 31 FINALE Discussion (12 July, 7.30pm)

Who will win?

• Reggie (Hup!)

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • Johnson (What a fucking liberty!)

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Taras (What a load of old shit!)

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
‘Ello sweethearts. Time for another episode of… whatever qualifies for Big Brother nowadays.

I remember back in my day we got to vote to only evict housemates. Then it was vote to either save or evict. Then it was vote to save only. And now, with the exception of the finale, we don’t get to vote at all.

Hup!

Fuckers are taking our voting rights away! CUNNING LITTLE BASTARDS!!!

Great to see a new thread starter .Yay...

Tonight's poll was sort of 1 topic only really :biggrin: :roflmao::cool:

I tend not to watch the finale's of BB.. They usually rank as the most boring episode of the series - I'll give it 10 mins and if its full of family crap & flashback scenes - I'll come back for the announcement or read it in the news ... (Does BB still get in the news anymore ?)

Great to see a new thread starter .Yay...

Tonight's poll was sort of 1 topic only really :biggrin: :roflmao::cool:

I tend not to watch the finale's of BB.. They usually rank as the most boring episode of the series - I'll give it 10 mins and if its full of family crap & flashback scenes - I'll come back for the announcement or read it in the news ... (Does BB still get in the news anymore ?)
Yes, BB news can be found on several media outlets. Daily Telegraph being one of them. They're saying Reggie is tipped to win BB tonight.

Last edited:
‘Ello sweethearts. Time for another episode of… whatever qualifies for Big Brother nowadays.

I remember back in my day we got to vote to only evict housemates. Then it was vote to either save or evict. Then it was vote to save only. And now, with the exception of the finale, we don’t get to vote at all.

Hup!

Fuckers are taking our voting rights away! CUNNING LITTLE BASTARDS!!!
Yeah those days of doing save and evict votes at the same time were crazy.

I'm still disappointed it didn't work out well for Michael in the series with Farmer Dave.

First time he got evict votes but he got so many save votes that they were able to eat up a large amount of his evict votes. Next time around wasn't so lucky and the evict votes won out. I so wanted to see what more would have gone on with him in that series.

Yeah those days of doing save and evict votes at the same time were crazy.

I'm still disappointed it didn't work out well for Michael in the series with Farmer Dave.

First time he got evict votes but he got so many save votes that they were able to eat up a large amount of his evict votes. Next time around wasn't so lucky and the evict votes won out. I so wanted to see what more would have gone on with him in that series.
Most of the public was sick to death of Michael at that stage (myself included) - as were the producers, Gretel, Mike Goldman and Rove 🤣

Bit shakey because I realised I never reinstalled my video editing software after I reformatted the PC and so just used photoshop. There's only so much time I will spend adjusting on some dumb joke.

kt8P3IH.gif

Reggie will undeniably win.

Interesting to see based on the social media posts that if the housemates formed a jury and were to vote it looks like Johnson would be unbeatable.

Taras unfortunately doesn’t seem like he’d win in a jury vote (with this cast) or an audience vote.

@DumbDumbTerry please get on Survivor
I agree, Reggie will win. Big Brother isn’t Survivor. And if there was an HM jury and they chose Johnson over Taras, that would still be a popular vote and not a reward for superior gameplay; Taras played a far better game. I agree, I’d love to see Taras on Survivor; imagine if he’d gone on there instead of BB and how gobsmacked his fellow players would be to see this quirky geeky guy was actually a challenge beast and master strategist. I’d love to see Tim do Survivor too.

I agree, Reggie will win. Big Brother isn’t Survivor. And if there was an HM jury and they chose Johnson over Taras, that would still be a popular vote and not a reward for superior gameplay; Taras played a far better game. I agree, I’d love to see Taras on Survivor; imagine if he’d gone on there instead of BB and how gobsmacked his fellow players would be to see this quirky geeky guy was actually a challenge beast and master strategist. I’d love to see Tim do Survivor too.

I don't know what to think. Taras was a beast at challenges and worked hard to get to the end. Yet Reggie and Johnston also got to the end. We shouldn't discount their game play based on the fact they weren't winning challenges constantly. Is it possibly better game play to get there with out the advantage of winning challenges? Or with the disadvantage of being unable to win challenges?

Back