Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 31 FINALE Discussion (12 July, 7.30pm)

Who will win?

• Reggie (Hup!)

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • Johnson (What a fucking liberty!)

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Taras (What a load of old shit!)

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember back in my day we got to vote to only evict housemates. Then it was vote to either save or evict. Then it was vote to save only. And now, with the exception of the finale, we don’t get to vote at all.

Fuckers are taking our voting rights away! CUNNING LITTLE BASTARDS!!!

Nailed it!

I wonder if they're going to play a risky game and give Josh and opportunity to speak during the live show. He previously said after seeing how they portrayed him in regards to Sam during his brief stint in the house, he was going to use any given opportunity at the finale to set the record straight. 😂
Go Josh! He's up there with SooBong for me as lamentable early boots.

Let’s hope this finale isn’t awkward! I remember 2020 was so awkward that I had to look away a few times..

Keen to see Josh at the finale! But both previous finales (didn’t watch VIP) they usually talk to certain housemates and ignore the rest.

I’m wondering how many people will go considering the size of the venue they have… wonder if all employees of 7 are invited to fill seats 😂
It's at the same place as last year isn't it? They were originally planning an audience of 2,000 last year before COVID measures ruined those plans.

But somehow I doubt they'd be able to get a crowd the size of the old Dreamworld amphitheater from the TEN-era wanting to attend the finale of this bullshit when Nine had to keep removing seats/covering them in black cloth to hide the empty seats on camera and they were at least airing a decent show.

I keep seeing more and more support for Johnson, I really hope he doesn’t win tonight. I’m getting nervous for Reg!

@Nan_Taylor

why do you say Hup ?? & why is the poll --- Reggie Hup! (I thought hup was used for marching bands & army drills as in hup, 2, 3, 4...) do you mean you want her to be 1 ???

Johnson (what a fucking liberty) what does this mean? As in liberty ??

Just curious :cool:

@Nan_Taylor

why do you say Hup ?? & why is the poll --- Reggie Hup! (I thought hup was used for marching bands & army drills as in hup, 2, 3, 4...) do you mean you want her to be 1 ???

Johnson (what a fucking liberty) what does this mean? As in liberty ??

Just curious :cool:
Nan has her own reality tv show (or is part of one), where you can see her saying things like that, and more.

It’s so sad that it’s the last night of big brother though I Hope Reggie wins or Johnson just not Tara’s pleaseee

Back