Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

All this weird stuff you're discussing. Can't I just put cucumber on my eyes for the dark circles? Take a multivitamin?
Wish it was that easy! Normally I’m fine with the laziest ways of keeping my skin in check, these days I’m finding I cannot rely on genetics anymore. Aging sucks. Children age you more too 😂

I’m seriously considering my first Botox soon!

Tell me about it. And I don't even have kids. Although my sick animals stress me out though. My cat is getting nearer to the end. I thought this week might be his last, but he ate again today.

Get the botox! I probably should.
:( I love my dog. I can only imagine your heart seeing the struggle of your cat. We want to get a cat because my 5 year old is super keen on one. I might surprise her with one on her 6th birthday. She is so gentle with animals but cruel to humans with that wit of hers. I guess she tolerates animals over humans 😂.

I think I will get that Botox. I don’t wish to see my frown lines become more prominent over time

I brought this cat home from the pagoda in Feb before I moved to SR. I've known him since he was a kitten and he's now almost four. He looked so skinny and sick I couldn't leave him there; I had to bring him. His pads on his paws were torn up, and I quickly realised by the amount of water he was drinking he has kidney disease. He's scrawny and weak and because his body can't expel the toxins he has terrible breath and drool and smells like ammonia because of the urea buildup. I can't let him sleep on my bed any more because he'll stink it out (plus he's peed on it twice). Occasionally he has noticeable neurological symptoms, he gets confused a bit like alzheimers. It's heart breaking to watch, but as long as he's comfortable he's ok with me. Poor little buddy. Too young for this shit.

Oh timmy my heart is breaking for you. You are such a good soul with so much love for all the animals that come into your care.

Wish it was that easy! Normally I’m fine with the laziest ways of keeping my skin in check, these days I’m finding I cannot rely on genetics anymore. Aging sucks. Children age you more too 😂

I’m seriously considering my first Botox soon!

Oh hey girl. At least you have good genetics to get you this far. Definitely get the Botox. Well if you decide you want to that is.

So sorry Timmy. It’s beautiful that you didn’t leave him and took care of him even with the slim chance he has. You’ve made the final times for him as comfortable as you can and it’s more than most would have done.

Oh timmy my heart is breaking for you. You are such a good soul with so much love for all the animals that come into your care.

So sad Timmy. You are such a caring soul.

Thanks all. This is River a few weeks ago before he got all drooly with goopy eyes. My lean little bud.

1656563750657.png

Such a great surprise actually meeting you face to face, having a chat was really great meeting you! Like an unofficial og reunion!

Not to mention you every bit as lovely as you are on here!
That’s far too nice! Thanks mate. You are the same legend I remember chatting to here too. You and your partner are awesome. It was so nice to see you and chat! Xx

That’s far too nice! Thanks mate. You are the same legend I remember chatting to here too. You and your partner are awesome. It was so nice to see you and chat! Xx
Come on Bleachy, you and mutley both need to answer the Guardian's questions so we can compare :biggrin:

Oh and only now you mention it was a threesome!?

Back