Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 21 Discussion (21 June, 7:30pm)

Was Taras' "Big Move" a good move?

• Yes - it might win him some votes if he makes Final 3

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • No - his actions had a beloved OG removed, it will lose him votes if he makes Final 3

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Yes - the housemates no longer see him as flying under the radar

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • No - he's put a target on himself (from the OGs in particular)

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
I can’t stand Aleisha (and Johnson) so the editors must really be doing her bad because I don’t find her likeable at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Agree. Aleisha is a hypocrite (girl code, blah blah) and Johnson is just coming across as entitled as fuck. Plus, Aleisha was evicted so shouldn’t even be there as far as I’m concerned.

They’re definitely my least favourite 2 of the newbies. And the rest of the newbies are just dull. Brenton and JC barley make the edit lately.

Agree. Aleisha is a hypocrite (girl code, blah blah) and Johnson is just coming across as entitled as fuck. Plus, Aleisha was evicted so shouldn’t even be there as far as I’m concerned.

They’re definitely my least favourite 2 of the newbies. And the rest of the newbies are just dull. Brenton and JC barley make the edit lately.
Imagine what it must be like for someone like JC watching this - they must be questioning if they were even in the house!

Oh, that's an easy one ...

Using "10 bread" as the example, they didn't write "4 onions". Instead, they wrote the word "onions" four times. It's clearly different.

Had they written "4 onions" then they would have recevied four onions, just as they received 10 (slices of) bread when they wrote "10 bread".

🤣 😂 🤣

(Am I perhaps over-thinking this? Do I need to get a life? Yep, for sure.)
bb7.jpg

i did too HAHAH

This is why the format is such a mind fuck because if you take the avenue of being a floater that puts you at risk, if you're out there making moves you are risking how you are going to be perceived. the public aren't going to necessarily give strategy a big weighting in who they vote for. they vote on personality, which is ultimately dictated by the producers... thats why social media has got such a huge leverage this format.. and producers dont like it because it gives back a slice of potential vote swing back to the HMs!!
omg totally.

Like even with the response to the Newbies, the hate that all of us have gotten, i dont think theres ANYTHING I could have done differently to change that in my gameplay. MAYBE the only thing is work more with the OGs, but they were so incredibly insular. I mean, they all knew each other or at least knew of each other, and that immedately brought them closer together. And also, look at Gabbie, voted with them from the start and they threw her under the bus asap haha.

omg totally.

Like even with the response to the Newbies, the hate that all of us have gotten, i dont think theres ANYTHING I could have done differently to change that in my gameplay. MAYBE the only thing is work more with the OGs, but they were so incredibly insular. I mean, they all knew each other or at least knew of each other, and that immedately brought them closer together. And also, look at Gabbie, voted with them from the start and they threw her under the bus asap haha.
Have they really thrown gab under the bus though? I thought it was just Reg being suspicious but they voted to save her and she's back with Reg and Estelle again.

Btw, Taras how did you find this place? You knew of it before this current series or another of the housemates told you about here (are they a member?) or you somehow found it on your own?

Have they really thrown gab under the bus though? I thought it was just Reg being suspicious but they voted to save her and she's back with Reg and Estelle again.
We'll have to wait until the first chance where Gabbie can be nominated I guess, this all happened after the previous nomination after all...

Oh is there?! Ill have to listen to it. I've told Tully so many times about what actually happened on her eviction and in the scramble, but I think she finds it easier to not believe me so she has something to push back on. Ill have a listen and give my thoughts.

Yeah of course! But also its still sort of fun and dumb. Just sometimes feels like a real lift would be easier for everyone hehe

The Tully one was VERY COMPLICATED and definitely not how it was shown.

But this Drew one is not complicated haha, i lied straight to his face.

Hmmm no not really. The thing is, you cant think of everything and still expect to get to the end. First of all its SURVIVING each day, and that requires an enormous amount of energy and skill and unfortunately a bit of luck as well. And so youve got to play to your strengths, whatever they may be. Then factor in Big Brothers twists and turns, and knowing you dont really know what the edit is going to be, and then that these OGs have an established fanbase, and you just go "fuck it....hopefully I can just survive and maybe make a few moves on the way". I will say that all us newbies probably thought we'd come across better than we have. And another thing, the OGs actually held A LOT of sway at the start because we respected and idolised them, but i would say they were probably quite emotionally manipulative about how the newbies were playing their game: saying we were all playing with out heads and had no heart. And we felt really bad, because we were like "but....but the game is about getting further...?". So we had people like Reg and Dave who were off limits. But about halfway through we all started realising that the OGs, who were "heart players" were actually just doing things that served them, and we got frustrated continuing to respect them in certain ways.

Also, the Gabbie move was actually incredibly smart. She needed to not have Johnson up there against Drew because Drew has a much better chance of staying against me or Brenton than he does against Johnson.
This is so bizarre that you're saying this to me in here but haven't reached out or anything privately?
It's not that I "find it easier" or that I want anything to push back on... I guess it's more a case of... I don't know what to believe. It's your word against.... what? We're never going to know the truth, are we?
Unless I manage to get an EP drunk and finale and bagger them with questions! (Which I won't be doing...)
And I guess with all the lying in the house... I struggle to know when you're telling the truth and when you're not.
Do you blame me?

I can't stand Taras. Was so disappointed that Tully was gone, and now that he isn't evicted just irks me. The stupid style/format of this game has reached up to here! I mean, of course JC (the most boring housemate in the world) will save Taras...! :bang:

This is so bizarre that you're saying this to me in here but haven't reached out or anything privately?
It's not that I "find it easier" or that I want anything to push back on... I guess it's more a case of... I don't know what to believe. It's your word against.... what? We're never going to know the truth, are we?
Unless I manage to get an EP drunk and finale and bagger them with questions! (Which I won't be doing...)
And I guess with all the lying in the house... I struggle to know when you're telling the truth and when you're not.
Do you blame me?
You went out with a bang when you left the BB house, glad to see the fire in you didn’t leave though. The whole you finding it easier comment was absolutely unnecessary and I relate it to male dominance trying to make a woman look like emotional, victim playing, manipulative complainers. So I’m glad you bit back personally because quite obvious who I see manipulating situations.

Btw, Taras how did you find this place? You knew of it before this current series or another of the housemates told you about here (are they a member?) or you somehow found it on your own?
I mean yeah they threw Gab under the bus. Normally I ere on the side of 'subjective', but they voted for Gab even though she proved through actual action (votes) that she would support the OGs. There were so many Newbies they could have voted for. I dont think ANY housemate denies GABBIE got shafted haha.

I actually found out about it from Tim! I was looking up message boards to see if people cared about Big Brother, but this didn't come up, it was all reddit stuff, which are all quite inactive. Tim told me theres a superfans message board and when I found it I felt like i was in heaven. Felt like I was Big Brother, watching you all go about your lives and watching your chats without anyone knowing I was here haha. Not gonna lie it felt good after being a rat in a cage for so long

Do you blame me?
Totally totally totally, like for you I could still be lying now. I mean, there is absolutely no reason for me to do so, and I definitely am not, but i can't make you believe it. You could ask Jaycee though what my plan was and you'll see I was trying to get him to flip on Johnson SOOOOOO hard.

Ps i totally did give you a call after the season finished and explained everything? We hashed it out. You were incredibly gracious and even though it hurt you, like a few things did in the game, you still know that its a game, and you still gave me a hug when we caught up. Youre a class act Tulls, and I hope you feel somewhat redeemed compared to your last season! You def earned it.

Also in regards to the vote, I know maybe you still didnt believe me though, but like its not hard to fact check if you call Jaycee, who I was super close to and would have known my proper plan without any of the lies.

Back