Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 21 Discussion (21 June, 7:30pm)

Was Taras' "Big Move" a good move?

• Yes - it might win him some votes if he makes Final 3

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • No - his actions had a beloved OG removed, it will lose him votes if he makes Final 3

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Yes - the housemates no longer see him as flying under the radar

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • No - he's put a target on himself (from the OGs in particular)

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
Have just started watching the extra clips on 7+ and it’s wild that they can swear on the clips! Just finished watching the cordial clip and Tully was like “everyone is being sneaky little fucks” love it 😂

I cried while watching this episode because it was just so boring like the rest of this series. I'm tired of watching some student's cinematic dramatic sound design project. Just give me snippets of raw daily footage instead of mashing 100 things together to craft some sort of story that seem so shallow, there's no nuance.

During the final Reggie shot of her being upset, we can see Gabbie probably defending herself to the others furiously as Reggie walks away... and I wanna HEAR the conversation!!! Show it to us!! We see so little of the show. I'm sick of these challenges, seriously :cry::cry::cry:

During the final Reggie shot of her being upset, we can see Gabbie probably defending herself to the others furiously as Reggie walks away... and I wanna HEAR the conversation!!! Show it to us!! We see so little of the show. I'm sick of these challenges, seriously :cry::cry::cry:
Production really can make such a long episode say so little can't they? We know there is some quality footage there look at the people you have surely there was better to give us.

So stupid to pull that stunt and piss off Reggie, who is now telling Johnson the entire plan Gabbie was in on which was to get him out!

Both Taras and now Gabbie have undone their entire progress in the pecking order by their splashy moves.

Oh no, not coming out of the "lift".

@DumbDumbTerry @Estelle.Landy @tee_smyth was it stupid/weird having to participate in silly stuff like the fake lift?
I wasn't stupid but it was weird haha.
Why did Drew have to bring Reggie out to talk to her? Are they not allowed to talk strat in the laundry?
There's only one camera in the laundry. We're not supposed to have conversations in there, from memory there's only supposed to be one or two people in there at any one time.

I wasn't stupid but it was weird haha.

There's only one camera in the laundry. We're not supposed to have conversations in there, from memory there's only supposed to be one or two people in there at any one time.
These little titbits are good. Thanks.

In the pre-Seven version, Mike Goldman probably would have narrated the reasoning behind shuffling Reggie in there.

…I’ve gotta be honest with you Tully… in your first season I was probably one of your biggest critics… and when I heard that you were coming into this season I had a groan… but… I’m happy to say that you’ve won me over this time around… I’m pleasantly surprised by that because I rarely change my mind on things like that… but you did it sweet lady… well done!… cheers.

So stupid to pull that stunt and piss off Reggie, who is now telling Johnson the entire plan Gabbie was in on which was to get him out!

Both Taras and now Gabbie have undone their entire progress in the pecking order by their splashy moves.

Gabbies move would have actually been smart (voting for Brenton to force a tie) if Drew had also had 2 votes. Then her and Tim could have saved Drew and put all 3 of Johnson, Taras and Brenton up.

Back