Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 19 Discussion (15 June, 7:30pm)

If there is a 2023 series, what do you think the cast selection will be?

• Another OG vs. Newbies

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Ch7 All Stars vs. Newbies

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Ch7 All Stars vs. OG

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • A mix bag of Ch7 / OG / Newbies

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • All Newbie Series

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • No Series

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Sad for Estelle that the vote didn't go her way. But I am all for Reggie getting her way and I am not yet completely satisfied with the Drew content yet and am not ready to see him go. Hopefully Estelle can comp her way to safety for a long while at absolute worst! I am not done watching her either.

Surely it'll have to be the Wednesday eviction. I don't think it'd be so important if it was a three-person nomination.

Its like a rehash of the Tully & Drew original promos.🙄 I think they're insinuating something that isnt there. The only thing there is friendship. Trust 7 to try to imply something trashy🙄
But the original series there was something. This yeah I don’t believe there is or will be.

Like obviously she is going to appeal to him to save her. But I don’t think there’s going to be any hint of any possible reunion.

Sad for Estelle that the vote didn't go her way. But I am all for Reggie getting her way and I am not yet completely satisfied with the Drew content yet and am not ready to see him go. Hopefully Estelle can comp her way to safety for a long while at absolute worst! I am not done watching her either.
Yeah im not satisfied with the Drew content either! No full frontal shot yet! Well at least show us him shirtless for more than a second🙏 ok im thirsty, i admit it!😏😂😂

Some great stuff, like Estelle winning. Yet ultimately disappointing with the twist and Drew being saved.

Now off to have a similar experience of some good, and then really dumb stuff with this weeks episode of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

…ah bugger!… do we have to?… what have we done wrong to deserve this?… cheers.
Have a good night and weekend sticky.
Here's just a little something for you to "drool" over.:p
images

Back