Skip to main content

Reggie, Dave, Estelle, Trev go Instagram live

Well said. Forcing them to pull this when their official spin offs on 7Plus and 7News seem to have long since vanished is another slap in the face for fans too.
Oh @Brekkie this is very dramatic, stop being such a spoilt sport. There’s people that are enjoying the format :)
Reality stars go live EVERY time after their run.

Literally all the Instagram live comments were about Taras!
At this rate he has it in the bag. And I’m so here for it.

What’s bugging me though is that there is no offical audit on the finale votes. So even if Taras receives more than Reggie, she’ll still win because production is ensuring this is her season to win, and there’s actually no way anybody can prove otherwise.

I love Reggie, and I will likely get criticised for what I’m about to say, but I firmly don’t believe she deserves to win “just because she’s Reggie”. After two shitty years on Seven, we deserve a winner who actually played the game and played the HMs how it’s meant to be played.

There are only about four HMs currently still in the game who are doing that - and I’m sorry, but Reggie is not one of them.

I’ve been a Taras supporter since Day 1 when I watched his intro package, and thankfully as the season progresses my impression is being proved accurate. Backing the guy’s gameplay all the way. And it’s great to see that he is being supported by so many others as well.

At this rate he has it in the bag. And I’m so here for it.

What’s bugging me though is that there is no offical audit on the finale votes. So even if Taras receives more than Reggie, she’ll still win because production is ensuring this is her season to win, and there’s actually no way anybody can prove otherwise.

I love Reggie, and I will likely get criticised for what I’m about to say, but I firmly don’t believe she deserves to win “just because she’s Reggie”. After two shitty years on Seven, we deserve a winner who actually played the game and played the HMs how it’s meant to be played.

There are only about four HMs currently still in the game who are doing that - and I’m sorry, but Reggie is not one of them.
She won’t win. We will get the Reggie eviction drama close to finale.
Hoping Gabbie or Taras win this one! With Estelle in the final 3.

There’s people that are enjoying the format :)
Who Are These People GIFs | Tenor

Another cute tidbit, Reggie is home sick at the moment. (Not sure if covid). Tully tried to Uber eats her some alcohol but they wouldn’t give it to Reggie as she looked under age. Bahahaha.
Hahahaha it was such a fail. Reggie is having a rough time at the moment with a few things. I offered to send her and the kids dinner to take something off her plate (via UberEats) but they'd already eaten so I thought 2 packs of Selzters (in fact, the very ones we had in the house) were the next best thing!
The only issue is... the guy gets there and demands to see MY ID because I was the one who ordered them. I was explaining via the app that I'm 34 but I live in Melbourne, these were a gift. (I've sent alcohol to friends a hundred times during lockdown and it's never been an issue!)
Reggie had her ID out, I sent her a photo of my ID to show him... she brought her kids out to prove she was definitely over 18... she was explaining to him in person and I was explaining to him via the app and he still was reluctant to give them over.
It took about 20 minutes of convincing. I was trying to do something nice and it ended up being another hassle for poor Reg! 😂
At least she found it entertaining! Took her mind off things for a while.

Hahahaha it was such a fail. Reggie is having a rough time at the moment with a few things. I offered to send her and the kids dinner to take something off her plate (via UberEats) but they'd already eaten so I thought 2 packs of Selzters (in fact, the very ones we had in the house) were the next best thing!
The only issue is... the guy gets there and demands to see MY ID because I was the one who ordered them. I was explaining via the app that I'm 34 but I live in Melbourne, these were a gift. (I've sent alcohol to friends a hundred times during lockdown and it's never been an issue!)
Reggie had her ID out, I sent her a photo of my ID to show him... she brought her kids out to prove she was definitely over 18... she was explaining to him in person and I was explaining to him via the app and he still was reluctant to give them over.
It took about 20 minutes of convincing. I was trying to do something nice and it ended up being another hassle for poor Reg! 😂
Haha so did he actually let her have it in the end?

Hahaha! More ID checking than an actual bar!

You're such a sweetheart!

Back