Skip to main content

Reggie, Dave, Estelle, Trev go Instagram live

Thanks for letting us know but I can't see any lives on Reg, Estelle, Dave, Gabbie or trevs instagrams.

Is it already over?

Anyway good to hear they're all still keeping in touch there.

Thanks for letting us know but I can't see any lives on Reg, Estelle, Dave, Gabbie or trevs instagrams.

Is it already over?

Anyway good to hear they're all still keeping in touch there.
Trev went to bed, then Gabbie joined, then Taras for a brief moment before freezing, but then they got told they weren’t allowed to do IG live and that was that!

Yes it's over after Estelle must have received a message to say they can't do Lives.

Trev went to bed, then Gabbie joined, but then they all got told they weren’t allowed to do IG live and that was that!
Aww... I wonder who is watching and told them off? Didn't someone say they spotted Aleisha talking rubbish on some Instagram live the other day?

Anyway, glad this group actually had some physical speech and got to see each other. Sometimes I think they only way they talk with each other is text on twitter or Instagram comments.

I watched it all. Reggie is hilarious.
Dave is trying to get Tim and Estelle to be friends again. Estelle declined to comment 😬
Trev is (jokingly) still salty at Dave. But Dave accepts he should have nommed Brenton instead of Trev.
Gabbie says just look at her voting history to see who she is really aligned with (OGs).
Dave voted against OGs more than Gabbie. Dave said everyone else was playing rugby while he was playing badminton (lol admitting he didn’t have good strat)
They all said they would do it again, Estelle and Dave said they need to watch other 7 seasons to understand how to properly play this game.

Dave is trying to get Tim and Estelle to be friends again. Estelle declined to comment 😬
Trev is (jokingly) still salty at Dave. But Dave accepts he should have nommed Brenton instead of Trev.
Gabbie says just look at her voting history to see who she is really aligned with (OGs).
Dave voted against OGs more than Gabbie. Dave said everyone else was playing rugby while he was playing badminton (lol admitting he didn’t have good strat)
They all said they would do it again, Estelle and Dave said they need to watch other 7 seasons to understand how to properly play this game.
Wow, thanks so much. Were they doing this chat while big brother was on or after? Around how long did it run for?

So good of Dave trying to mend bridges. Just like he was trying to in the house!

Poor Trev and Dave. If Dave actually nominated Brenton not only would he have saved Trev but likely himself as tonight wouldn't have happened (unless someone else put the three up).

Love how Gabbie loves the ogs! Loyal even more than Dave so funny.

Wow, thanks so much. Were they doing this chat while big brother was on or after? Around how long did it run for?

So good of Dave trying to mend bridges. Just like he was trying to in the house!

Poor Trev and Dave. If Dave actually nominated Brenton not only would he have saved Trev but likely himself as tonight wouldn't have happened (unless someone else put the three up).

It actually started just before the show ended with Dave and Tim. I didn’t watch as I was watching the show. After the show I got on and it was Dave and Estelle, then they added Reggie, Trev, Taras and Gabbie.

Sounds like the whole thing was a hoot! I’m glad that they tried to restore friendships. Reggie and Dave are the nun and dad for sure, well In this case Reggie is the drunk mum 😂 and Dave being the responsible one on duty. That live sounds like it would have been fun if they didn’t interrupt it.

Gosh gabby was given the silent edit today (most days actually). Annoys me! One of the few with some backbone

It actually started just before the show ended with Dave and Tim. I didn’t watch as I was watching the show. After the show I got on and it was Dave and Estelle, then they added Reggie, Trev, Taras and Gabbie.
So a whole lot of hms! I can’t wait for the show to end just so they can do these lives properly

Back