Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 16 Discussion (8 June, 7:30pm)

Which OG will eventually knife Tim?

• Reggie

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Dave

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Estelle

Votes: 43 55.8%
  • Tully

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
…evenin’ all… ‘ullo ullo ullo!… wots goin’ on ere den?… I hope that it’s a show with everybody in the house sitting around a campfire and toasting marshmallows and singing kumbaya… cheers.

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah
Someone's crying Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Someone's praying Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

If its Tully constantly crying then 99.9% Tim has something to do with it... I bet he stirs up Tully like he did with Estelle in last nights show. I think part of his gameplay is to target people who he can get flustered and then keep on going until they have a melt down. Then he twists it so nastily that either the person he's attacking &/or everyone else thinks it is their fault.
He did it with Dave a few episodes ago & Estelle last night - maybe it is his personality, he likes to torment people. He wanted to break up Sam & Drew just so he could have Drew to himself.

I think Big Brother hired the producers from MAFS and they are not only interested in drama, they actively promote it whenever a situation occurs that they can manipulate to cause friction or simply make it happen themselves such as showing Tim the secret file with the Hackers crap...
YESS! the gaslighting is real. the playoff of "its just a game" just old real quick when someone does it over and over
My prediction is that it's likely a fake double eviction tonight which is why 4 housemates are nominated and that Drew and Aleisha will be the ones 'evicted'.
yes i agree - i bet its because tully can't choose so both have to go?
Spot on. He creates a reaction, generally in a one or one interaction. Then steps back and tries to reframe it as a problem with the person to the rest of the group. Who are just sheep and he knows it.
create a reaction and walk away
i actually really like this, and it gives such good insight!!! i did laugh at drews part "really tried not to involve himself in the petty drama" but he did anyways hahah
Just when I think I couldn’t like him more.
Strategic and heart. Relationships and game. Go Taras. I’m almost at the point where I’d like him to win more than Reggie or Tim.
yes same. definitely swayed me. I think it highlights the fact that while this was filmed awhile ago.. how ANY of them are on social media will very much impact their final chances if they are in the top 3.

YESS! the gaslighting is real. the playoff of "its just a game" just old real quick when someone does it over and over

yes i agree - i bet its because tully can't choose so both have to go?

create a reaction and walk away

i actually really like this, and it gives such good insight!!! i did laugh at drews part "really tried not to involve himself in the petty drama" but he did anyways hahah

yes same. definitely swayed me. I think it highlights the fact that while this was filmed awhile ago.. how ANY of them are on social media will very much impact their final chances if they are in the top 3.

I think it was always going to be a double eviction which is why 4 housemates were nominated this week.

i saw on insta from oh dramatic podcast, someone leaked drews (current) gf insta story showing him 'celebrating' and her laughing. a bit cringe lol

…evenin’ all… ‘ullo ullo ullo!… wots goin’ on ere den?… I hope that it’s a show with everybody in the house sitting around a campfire and toasting marshmallows and singing kumbaya… cheers.

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
What time did the bar open at your house Mr S? 😂😂😂😂

I predict that Alesha and Jaycee will be evicted!

Hup!

Then they’ll have to play some kind of fucking game where they have to press a button to “take the cash!”

Because, you know… seven producers are predictable like that.

Sorry I'm late... what did I miss? :cool:
So who’s ready for tonight’s Tully cry-a-thon?
ME! Can't wait! :rolleyes:
tenor.gif

Please don't read any of my posts.

Oh sorry guys.... have I made this awkward? Hahahahaha long time stalker, first-time poster. Almost feels like I've grown up with you guys. I've been trawling these forums since before I was a housemate. Appreciate a lot of you... okay, MOST of you aren't my biggest fans but please don't feel like you can't talk openly. I'm Teflon by this point. Nothing offends me.

Oh sorry guys.... have I made this awkward? Hahahahaha long time stalker, first-time poster. Almost feels like I've grown up with you guys. I've been trawling these forums since before I was a housemate. Appreciate a lot of you... okay, MOST of you aren't my biggest fans but please don't feel like you can't talk openly. I'm Teflon by this point. Nothing offends me.
Somehow, I think you're going to be talked about A LOT tonight

Back