Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 3 Discussion (11 May, 7:30pm)

Which royal are you most excited to see return?

• Reggie

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Tim

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • Estelle

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Dave

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Drew

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Layla

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Trevor

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Tully

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tully of course. Drew is boring, but things get thrilling when he's around Tully. Really excited about Estelle's and Layla's return. Tim is overused when it comes to the BB universe, but I don't quite mind him. Dave is a respectable returnee. Not very familiar with Reggie as I haven't watched that season, but she seems sweet. Trevor is a typical boring 'blokey bloke'. Not sure why they even got him? There is nothing interesting about the fella. I would've returned Benjamin 12 or Priya in his stead, tbh.

Heck, in the next BB season they should just feature former housemates (no one from the 7 era though). I would watch that. ;)
They showed absolutely ZERO of mine and Laylas story line.. I am getting so over It at this point. There was a beautiful evolution which started with me being so shocked and somewhat bamboozled by her return but then after a nights rest she came and apologised to me and we made a pact to do the best we could together... Then in the challenge I was quietly coaching her through the last parts when she was crippled with fear, we dont see that though.. literally nothing. Just me what looks like telling people to shh..
I can't say what I really feel at the moment.. ffs also aware I have other housemates lurking in here who are capable of complaining about what I am saying..

Did he REALLY do that? ....
He actually did a little more than that. He made a post ranking all the male housemates of 2012 by penis size from biggest to smallest.

They showed absolutely ZERO of mine and Laylas story line.. I am getting so over It at this point. There was a beautiful evolution which started with me being so shocked and somewhat bamboozled by her return but then after a nights rest she came and apologised to me and we made a pact to do the best we could together...
I've seen little moments here and there that hint things between you and Layla are quite different and I was a little confused since my memory of 2012 was that things weren't that great there - but I just put it down to things happening privately across the last ten years. Why are they robbing us of these moments?!

They showed absolutely ZERO of mine and Laylas story line.. I am getting so over It at this point. There was a beautiful evolution which started with me being so shocked and somewhat bamboozled by her return but then after a nights rest she came and apologised to me and we made a pact to do the best we could together... Then in the challenge I was quietly coaching her through the last parts when she was crippled with fear, we dont see that though.. literally nothing. Just me what looks like telling people to shh..
I can't say what I really feel at the moment.. ffs also aware I have other housemates lurking in here who are capable of complaining about what I am saying..
Awww.. this is so lovely yet sad to hear we're not really getting much of a feel of what's going on.

It kind of feels like I'm just mostly watching a show where people do a challenge and then you see some run around trying to figure out who will be nominated/evicted.

Although I did see a moment of you chatting with Layla and Dave outside but it had audio of something else over the top. :( oh but there was also a hug between you and Layla before one of the challenges.

Last edited:

It was a little annoying, can't recall if this was for the eviction or the nominations, but they were showing everyone's "reasons" for voting and your vote was one of the few votes where they revealed the identity of who you vote. I just found that a little annoying as sometimes that can generate negative perception from fans of who you voted her when everyone else's vote was kept secret on air.

Also really commended you for telling everyone to shut the fuck up during the challenge. I had the same thoughts, she's trying to pull herself together and take her time and the entire house were just yelling ITS FINE JUST DO IT JUST JUMP YOU'RE GOOD like shut up and let her think, breathe and calm herself down. It was like did you just want her to fail by stressing her out?

We also constantly see moments in the background where you're consoling someone, or hugging someone, or trying to be there for someone who is getting neglected or villainised by the rest of the house. You've always had such incredible emotional intelligence and this willing to make everyone feel included.

Edit: I seem like an Estelle suck up... but reminder that I literally ran the biggest Team Estelle fan account since Day 1 of the BB house.... 10 years ago. I've recognised and been a fan of her stuff before most of y'all even gave a shit, so this isn't sucking up.

Edit: I seem like an Estelle suck up... but reminder that I literally ran the biggest Team Estelle fan account since Day 1 of the BB house.... 10 years ago. I've recognised and been a fan of her stuff before most of y'all even gave a shit, so this isn't sucking up.
Not sure if that is your best defence. ;):cool:

So with this type of editing, romances are brief interactions and smiles. Not really all that compelling to watch.

Ch7 needs to look.at what people are reacting positively to.
Anything OG..people are loving it. New school,.people don't care

So do a 90 day old school BB with all returning players. No stupid gimmicks. Keep.your sewers, mainframes and attics to yourself. Even get some players from the UK or USA if need be. I'd say use some new school players too..but seriously...other than Danny,..
Noone worth it.

As I said, no stupid gimmicks,.make it BB1Au voting rules, Peter abbot as BB and away we go

And yes, I'd have Tim back for his fourth series
Uhhh. How about no.

My god there’s some wannabe producers in this forum.
Every time I finish reading these threads I go away filled with negative energy from all the comments. Welp 😬

I addressed the entire house the day I was nominated for their treatment of Lulu. She was in tears in the DR ready to go home because no one was talking to her.
Respect.
And the Prop of the Day Award goes to……the flip cushion! Lara, you’re supposed to CALL it BEFORE you flip it! Otherwise it looks like you’re just using the cushion as an empty crutch and were just going to pick The Mel of Melbourne all along, perhaps because she’s one of the lower rungs on the house pecking order ladder, so there’ll be less retribution blowing back
haha...she expertly ignored everyone yelling which side was who as well...Would have looked better for her if she had just told Mel it has to her as she will survive eviction but Joel would not....and let's face it her forced "let's promise never to vote for each other" deal with Mel and Dave (who didn't seem to get on it) was too aggressive and early for mine....and claiming a "win" over Joel after talking him into throwing in the towel? hmm, I don't like to judge too early but seems I have put a line through one....
if they must have them, what about some game show style ones where we can all have a good laugh at how ignorant they are! Seriously though, it would give a lot of insight into who’s smart and capable of strategy if they were quizzed a bit instead of who can hold a stick the longest with their feet in an ice bucket.
I'm giving some benefit of doubt to the hotties (male and female) that may have personality that we don't see due to edits, especially the hot and influential ones, besides people who follow others just because they are hot, well that's more of an indictment on them I reckon. Wish I had quoted more of your post now (my bad)....but this bit I did post I agree 100% with, puzzles and quizzes (either general or about each other....especially about each other! are way more entertaining).....I don't want to be another that laments the direction the show has gone as I still enjoy it but...but I do miss the focus being on the relationships and social experiment to now seemingly being about game playing and winning physical challenges...

Thanks for sharing, Estelle!

@the Theorist Ray smells good :cry:
rayclapping.gif

rayexcited1.gif

raypantingexhausted.gif

ray-shower.gif

raytoplessstrut.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back