Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 4 Discussion (12 May, 7:30pm)

If you had the option, who would you have picked to break the nominations tie?

• Joel

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Mel from Melbourne

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Big Brother should have just put them both up.

Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So …who did Lulu vote because when she said “actions speak louder than words” I took that to mean she voted to evict Mel because the OGs saved her???

…evenin’ all… shit I’m glad I noticed this thread… I had no idea that Big Brother was on tonight… I thought that we had to wait until Sunday night for some reason… hmmmm!… I better start paying more attention lol!… lets hope that it’s a good show tonight eh?… cheers.
Suspect you won't be the only one and ratings will really tank tonight.
Bloody Home and Away running over :mad:
What timecdo they start it then considering the actual episodes minus ads are barely 20 minutes
Quick question, apologies if it has been answered. How many days does this go for, production time? There's no way it's as long as the older ch 10/9 seasons.
About 50 days. Generally 3 evictions a week.
How obvious was it that BBs voice was added in post for Johnsons rant !
I don't get why all reality shows do this. It is always blatantly obvious and more often than not the post-dubbed part isn't even necessary and just highlighting the obvious. You'd also think given how common it is the industry would have found a way to do it seamlessly by now.
Weird. In the extended vote video Sonia says it’s time to leave the house, not it’s time to go.
See above I guess.

P.S. Can anyone just give a brief rundown of the format they've used over the last couple of nights and where the challenges fit in?

…apparently Farmer Dave works with kids and came onto the show to set them an example… my question is… what the fuck on?… how to stab people that are supposed to be your freinds in the back at every opportunity?… he’s a fucking fleabag… he needs to go back to his farm so he can continue to ‘play‘ with his farm animals…🐑🐏🐖🐄… what a cow pattie 🐄💩…. cheers.

…apparently Farmer Dave works with kids and came onto the show to set them an example… my question is… what the fuck on?… how to stab people that are supposed to be your freinds in the back at every opportunity?… he’s a fucking fleabag… he needs to go back to his farm so he can continue to ‘play‘ with his farm animals…🐑🐏🐖🐄… what a cow pattie 🐄💩…. cheers.
I know we love the OGs but nothing says they all HAVE to work together. The other OGs aren’t necessarily his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back