Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 2 Discussion (10 May, 7:30pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning McQueen

In Episode 2 we will be seeing more Big Brother Royalty enter the house - Trevor (winner BBAU2004 "BOO!"), Layla (runner up BBAU2012 "Oats a-la Layla") and Drew (4th place BBAU2013 "I'm Single").

We can also expect to see the start of a fauxmance between Drew and Sam - what will the inevitable fallout from their exes be like?

I didn’t realise it wasn’t you-know-who that started this thread, and now I have a stupid grin on my face.

I can’t wait for the response…

Honestly, in my opinion this is an A+ example of how an intro package for this show should be. Sounds like he’s got the right idea about the game. No bullshit, no taking himself seriously or talking himself up. Just an actual clear, strategic game plan with the right balance of skill and knowledge about how to play it.

Backing Taras all the way after watching this!

Honestly, in my opinion this is an A+ example of how an intro package for this show should be. Sounds like he’s got the right idea about the game. No bullshit, no taking himself seriously or talking himself up. Just an actual clear, strategic game plan with the right balance of skill and knowledge about how to play it.

Ooh yes! Sounds like he wants to be a big strategic player and I’m definitely here for that! Go Taras !!

I think these are more interesting to read once we’ve actually met them. Of course you can also go on 7plus no watch the videos but here’s a quick read for each.

8D5CA566-064B-4C39-A421-838A85C03CF9.jpegF385506A-0E00-4B7D-AD5E-316A5AC9D5B7.jpeg
0BC624DB-C6A2-4462-9593-1D7BB76C716D.jpeg2891A1A9-E15C-4B5B-AB7B-5EC592EE1272.jpeg
347888F7-C203-4F97-8B7E-881C10CA84BE.jpeg
A6EB4DCD-11DC-4725-96F8-17923E95596A.jpeg
E18E2F23-6B7F-4001-BD05-321D516CC9CD.jpeg
0564910F-B5D4-4E14-8388-3DC294611BC3.jpeg
E9A33004-D9A2-41F5-B72C-ECFB45C1BAAE.jpeg
361548A2-0122-40ED-8658-EAD91167F25D.jpeg

Casting people, there are men who want to go on reality tv shows in Australia whose names don't start with J. Last season of Aus Survivor was studded with them also.

That said, I really like Josh! He's a hot mess. But it is good to see he knows some of his own flaws. He's so cranky!

Casting people, there are men who want to go on reality tv shows in Australia whose names don't start with J. Last season of Aus Survivor was studded with them also.

I said this elsewhere. But a while ago I noticed at work that our client list had a disproportionate number of J names. So I looked it up and apparently J is the most common first initial by a large margin. Probably American stats but we are probably similar.

I said this elsewhere. But a while ago I noticed at work that our client list had a disproportionate number of J names. So I looked it up and apparently J is the most common first initial by a large margin. Probably American stats but we are probably similar.
I've just watched the US Bachelorette latest season (dire) and only 4 out of the 30 contestants had J names, so it is possible to cast wider!

I've just watched the US Bachelorette latest season (dire) and only 4 out of the 30 contestants had J names, so it is possible to cast wider!
Hahahah of course it is POSSIBLE to cast different names. But if they don’t cast for names rather for personalities, statistically you are more likely to have people with J initials.

Without seeing anything, I bet Tim zeroes in on Taras as a target immediately.

I forgot I can’t edit but I want to say that Tully seems even prettier than the first time she was on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back